DP drop rate a Shame.

Stibrio-Siel

On 2/17/2022 at 8:32 AM, Stibrio-Siel said:

No is not normal to get just a blue shield in rank S.

I think S rank should have a chance to drop eternal, a chance to drop a gold weapon, but also a box where people can select one piece of gold armour from to help finish their armour sets. 

I must be honest, before the dark poet drop rate event, it was bad, the amount of drop was bad,

but now after the dark poet event it is worse than bad the descent is horrible, I have only seen blue shields since the event ended.

I have already seen many players leave for this reason, it really is a shame

a day I enter dark poet twice, every time I enter I know that nothing eternal will fall. I only go for the tahabata mark.

they could do a tahabata marks or fading marks event or return the rabbit event.🤐

Name of this thread should be "Drop Rate a shame", its not just DP  , it's DC and Adma and Open world  too! Drop rate on everything is freakin terrible! How many lakhane hat did you see since 1.5? i saw 1. Back in retail lakahne was dropping A LOT MORE. How many godstone did you drop from open world OR in instance?  i saw 1 in 9month and was a freakin lame ass poison one. 

I'm pretty sure they nerfed the rates on absolutely everything back in Korea Classic because of their huge population and guess what happened, we got the same exact unaltered patch so we got the crap tier drop rate as well here in North america with our 400 player online (that's with bots btw).

Really doubt anything will be done at this point , gotta fill up that copium tank and still hope ur gear will drop from the sky with a miracle from the god shugo

400+ (probably 500) Draupnir Cave run and still no spear  :D  i bet players like to buy their weapons for 1.5billion kinah bought off from kinah selling bots KAPPA

over 100 DP run and still no pants and havent seen a single eternal yet.

NICE GAME BTW

should prob nerf the rate more now that Lost Ark is out so you can bleed even more players and close the server once and for all.

22 minutes ago, DMob-DN said:

Name of this thread should be "Drop Rate a shame", its not just DP  , it's DC and Adma and Open world  too! Drop rate on everything is freakin terrible! How many lakhane hat did you see since 1.5? i saw 1. Back in retail lakahne was dropping A LOT MORE. How many godstone did you drop from open world OR in instance?  i saw 1 in 9month and was a freakin lame ass poison one. 

I'm pretty sure they nerfed the rates on absolutely everything back in Korea Classic because of their huge population and guess what happened, we got the same exact unaltered patch so we got the crap tier drop rate as well here in North america with our 400 player online (that's with bots btw).

Really doubt anything will be done at this point , gotta fill up that copium tank and still hope ur gear will drop from the sky with a miracle from the god shugo

400+ (probably 500) Draupnir Cave run and still no spear  :D  i bet players like to buy their weapons for 1.5billion kinah bought off from kinah selling bots KAPPA

over 100 DP run and still no pants and havent seen a single eternal yet.

NICE GAME BTW

should prob nerf the rate more now that Lost Ark is out so you can bleed even more players and close the server once and for all.

this.
a thousand times.

In my opinion the tahabta drop is really low, in recent months I only got to see 2 weapons drop.
I find that it could increase the drop since, as a clear consequence, the only thing that it is achieving is that people are already bored😑

Taha is guaranteed now through the mark system. It's not like baka spear where you could run forever and not get it, if you run DP consistently, you will be able to guaranteed craft it. We also just has a drop rate event for it. Every other person is running around with taha now, big difference from back in the day when taha was rare. 

I would prefer it to be like baka's spear, DC takes way less time, loot is tradable...

You are repeating everywhere "so many of us are running with taha weapons" but you just have to realize some groups never looted any eternal while running it everyday or more since October.

So yeah we see glads with dual wield and bows, but some groups didn't get anything for ANY member of the group.

So yeah in my experience, it was easier to get Taha "back in the days".

2 hours ago, Pazu said:

I would prefer it to be like baka's spear, DC takes way less time, loot is tradable...

You are repeating everywhere "so many of us are running with taha weapons" but you just have to realize some groups never looted any eternal while running it everyday or more since October.

So yeah we see glads with dual wield and bows, but some groups didn't get anything for ANY member of the group.

So yeah in my experience, it was easier to get Taha "back in the days".

By now plenty of people managed to craft eternal with 36 faded marks. A friend of mine did just yesterday; I would have too had I not quit DP in January.

Baka spears? Good luck with that though. No faded marks for that. I ran it a ton. And seems to me people either get that in 10 runs or 500.   Yeah it's tradeable, I havent see a single LR on asmo side since uh...................... honestly don't remember since when.

Archived