Snowball rewards requires Money or pain for 1 legendary xform

TimelessAngel-KT

per week in 13 toons you can get 273pcs of snowball with quests + lugbug so inorder to purchase the 800 transformation weekly you need to burn 527 runs of instances more or less but last event with this rewards are typically easy to get w/o even trying any instances. Last time we can get 6 or 4 snowballs per toon daily w/o prestiege.. 

Honestly I am surprised no one has seen the pattern that has been happening since 6.0. Happens at least once every year? The community complains about not being heard, that the CM or whoever it is, isn't doing a good enough job even though that person can get on a podium and shout as loud as they can but once KR says "Nah", it's a "Nah". Then that person gets replaced for a new one bearing "gifts" but the gifts are not that great but people view it as hope. Then the community complains, he/she gets replaced and here we are back in that cycle that will never end. HealingSquid was right. The things people will do to keep something they love alive is unlimited. Even if it's obvious what is continuously happening with the outcome being the same every time. 😅😔

Welcome to Aion Rin! Good luck to you. You will be loved and hated just as quickly.

17 hours ago, Briearios said:

Honestly I am surprised no one has seen the pattern that has been happening since 6.0. Happens at least once every year? The community complains about not being heard, that the CM or whoever it is, isn't doing a good enough job even though that person can get on a podium and shout as loud as they can but once KR says "Nah", it's a "Nah". Then that person gets replaced for a new one bearing "gifts" but the gifts are not that great but people view it as hope. Then the community complains, he/she gets replaced and here we are back in that cycle that will never end. HealingSquid was right. The things people will do to keep something they love alive is unlimited. Even if it's obvious what is continuously happening with the outcome being the same every time. 😅😔

Welcome to Aion Rin! Good luck to you. You will be loved and hated just as quickly.

I know my existence for some of my enemies are just pure hate but I'm here to say that it is very impossible to acquire even you do it for 3 weeks but the event just last 2 weeks and spending bcm for snowball is kinda not an option for legendary 10 transformation so the event is just something not enough to be called " a good event " . Its clearly nerfed and delayed so if you are gonna be a puppy like ncsoft wants you to be then behave like a good dog and stop woofing at the people that has not satisfied enough for the so called " THE MOST AWAITED SO THEY DELAYED SNOWBALL EVENT ".  And for those people who rant and be mad , I can't blame them , those people lived and played long enough to played like you as a dog to bark to those who oppose your masters. @Rin Welcome to community , so far i don't hate you . I don't know how you feel but for me it felt like you were born at the end of days (Of aion retail) , Please . save us from this anger that drives us daily to forum and post angry stuffs about NCSOFT! , amen.

Archived