This is real ???

Goldfinch-KT

4 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

You gotta try to mail "jenraB" and see if they exist in our servers. Where did you find this image, if you didn't take it it could have been from any (private) server.

You are talking nonsense. Of course I didn't write the letter. But a little later, 10 minutes later, this character died near me. And I saw a few more characters with the nickname JENRA  (JenraA, JenraC  уес) . And it's at the place where the daily quest is done [lvl 76][Daily] Hecklers in the Southern Distorted Forest.

3 hours ago, Goldfinch-KT said:

You are talking nonsense. Of course I didn't write the letter. But a little later, 10 minutes later, this character died near me. And I saw a few more characters with the nickname JENRA  (JenraA, JenraC  уес) . And it's at the place where the daily quest is done [lvl 76][Daily] Hecklers in the Southern Distorted Forest.

If it was you who witnessed this and took the ss, why are you asking whether it is real then ? If you saw it, it is real.

16 hours ago, Goldfinch-KT said:

No I asked a question, you are the one who provided the photo here.

Archived