Weekly Server Maintenance - February 16, 2022

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Enchantment Success % Rates has been re-implemented. Thank you again for your reports!
  • Login Coin Event:
    • [Event] Treasure Room Time Scroll Selection Box price has been properly reduced from 130 to 30.
  • End of the World EXP Event is ending.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, SirStabsALot said:

Hi, the [Event] Treasure Room Time Scroll Selection Box price is actually 120 atm. Does this mean it will be lowered to 20? Also i purchased one at 120 coins. Is there a way I can get those coins back for the over payment? 

same here , what happen now :)

7 hours ago, SirStabsALot said:

Hi, the [Event] Treasure Room Time Scroll Selection Box price is actually 120 atm. Does this mean it will be lowered to 20? Also i purchased one at 120 coins. Is there a way I can get those coins back for the over payment? 

They acknowledged this issue earlier in the week from players bringing it up in the forums. This is why they gave everybody one free selection box so players have already been compensated for their mistake and told that it was an issue in game. 

• Aion Team

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry if the normal format was confusing. I can try to edit it in the future so everyone has a more clear understanding, but these updates were set to go in today's maintenance. Now that it is over, the amount at the merchant has indeed been set properly as noted! I just logged into game to confirm. (And also the wardrobe button is back!)

18 hours ago, Rin said:

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Enchantment Success % Rates has been re-implemented. Thank you again for your reports!
  • Login Coin Event:
    • [Event] Treasure Room Time Scroll Selection Box price has been properly reduced from 130 to 30.
  • End of the World EXP Event is ending.

I highlighted the section that I can change to try to bring more attention to it in the future. 

Thank you for your feedback! Hope this helps clear some things up!

• Rin unpinned this topic

Archived