Weekly Server Maintenance - February 16, 2022

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas.

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Login Rewards Event is ending.
  • S-Rank Minion Promotion rewards will be sent out before end of day Pacific Time on February 16, 2022.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Clau said:

Well that was a really big Nyerk you guys.. we dont care about your problems that you totally didn't have control over loging in the game.

We are not stretching the event.

Those rewards were so lame I don’t even care to be honest. The final one is random and mist if people got a random rank A minion. Kinda uninteresting reward in 8.0, and kinda bad timed because minion promotion already ended.

• Aion Team

An update for those who have expressed wanting an extension of the log-in date: 

I just want to solidify that your voices have not gone unheard, both on this issue and other suggestions. I know this is still so frustrating, but on behalf of the entire team, your words are being listened to and we are doing what we can to address it for the future...

Thank you so, so much for your feedback and understanding. Please continue to express yourselves and we will continue to add this feedback up for the future

27 minutes ago, GenericUser17484 said:

I don't know what happened, but I still haven't received my S grade minion even though I combined the 4 A grade minion in the time established for the event.... Also today I completed the last reward and I couldn't collect it because they took out the daily rewards .

I'm exactly the same as you, I also combined my 4 minions within the deadline and I haven't received anything yet......

45 minutes ago, GenericUser17484 said:

I don't know what happened, but I still haven't received my S grade minion even though I combined the 4 A grade minion in the time established for the event.... Also today I completed the last reward and I couldn't collect it because they took out the daily rewards .

16 minutes ago, Beverly-DN said:

I'm exactly the same as you, I also combined my 4 minions within the deadline and I haven't received anything yet......

S-Rank Minion Promotion rewards will be sent out before end of day Pacific Time on February 16, 2022.

...reading is hard

6 minutes ago, Cleavage-KT said:

S-Rank Minion Promotion rewards will be sent out before end of day Pacific Time on February 16, 2022.

...reading is hard

I read perfectly what the GM wrote, but if I ask is because some people in the game have said that they have already received the reward and I still haven't .... otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

• Aion Team

Hello friends!

It is  currently only noon here for Pacific Time! We're in process working on this, so please be patient as rewards are being given out.

Thank you for your understanding ❤️

The login rewards said it ended today. . .  Which means it would be available today but not tomorrow.  If something goes to whatever numbered day; as reported, it should be available, right?  But no, you took the rewards out today.  I missed one day and expected to claim my last reward today since it said it would be available yet TODAY but that wasn't the case.  So how has NC listened?  

1 hour ago, Roserial-DN said:

The login rewards said it ended today. . .  Which means it would be available today but not tomorrow.  If something goes to whatever numbered day; as reported, it should be available, right?  But no, you took the rewards out today.  I missed one day and expected to claim my last reward today since it said it would be available yet TODAY but that wasn't the case.  So how has NC listened?  

The reason they include the date like this is because the maintenance is not done in 00:00 on Wednesday so it is included in the event info.

All events like this start from maintenance to maintenance.

On 16/2/2022 at 04.15, Rin said:

salam daeva.

Besok kami akan mengadakan perawatan terjadwal rutin untuk Aion. Waktu henti akan dimulai pada pukul 6 pagi Waktu Server (pukul 4 pagi PT / 7 pagi ET / 12 siang UTC), dan akan berakhir setelah sekitar 3 jam 30 menit.

Perubahan berikut akan datang ke permainan selama pemeliharaan ini:

• Acara Hadiah Masuk berakhir.
  • Hadiah Promosi Minion S-Rank akan dikirimkan sebelum akhir hari Waktu Pasifik pada 16 Februari 2022.

Terima kasih.

hello where is our minion S , you guys said that it will be received on 16 february 2022 before the time expires , but till 17 february we didn't get anything , please where do you care for us , very slow and bad gift giving according to I 

2 hours ago, AisIyn said:

Well i have wait all the day for the minion S and i dont have received anything 😕... maybe i must send a ticket, i have did the combination the second day of the event and i have the screenshot.

I too finally waited all day and have NOT received the minion S....

and still nothing with the Minion S. Sorry just constructive criticism. To remove something or get an event error, you run as if you had seen the devil. But when they have to give something, pufff, they ask for understanding and they don't care about time. I warn you that half of the server went to the Lost Ark game because there they are watching the players. I don't think these are good times to neglect users and players. Most of the abandonment of aion has been due to the lack of events and new content. Also some even say NCbug instead of saying Ncsoft

I think you're lucky. My mailbox is empty. They don't even send me thanks LOL

14 minutes ago, AisIyn said:

Entré al juego y vi una caja en el correo y pensé que era el minion S, lo abro y es una transformación legendaria, no entiendooh

I think you're lucky. My mailbox is empty. They don't even send me thanks LOL

Archived