Weekly Server Maintenance - February 16, 2022

Rin

17 minutes ago, GenericUser17484 said:

I think you're lucky. My mailbox is empty. They don't even send me thanks LOL

I think you're lucky. My mailbox is empty. They don't even send me thanks LOL

Well, they already told me that this is for the 21 day event, but I'm still waiting for my minion S to arrive, now I must write the ticket, I just have doubts if I should send it in the restoration option ...I have the screenshot of that day I made the combination, just to confirm that I really did it, I used my 4 minions trusting that I would receive the reward and unfortunately nothing

• Aion Team

Oh dear!

Good morning everyone. I know this is a hot topic, so I wanted to try to jump in as fast as possible with what details I do know—however, please do bare with me as I track this down. Your patience is appreciated!

Please do rest assured though, I do know for a fact that the S-Rank Minions ARE still being rewarded and will not be skipped. I'll try to get you an updated time of arrival as soon as possible. 

10 minutes ago, Rin said:

Oh dear!

Good morning everyone. I know this is a hot topic, so I wanted to try to jump in as fast as possible with what details I do know—however, please do bare with me as I track this down. Your patience is appreciated!

Please do rest assured though, I do know for a fact that the S-Rank Minions ARE still being rewarded and will not be skipped. I'll try to get you an updated time of arrival as soon as possible. 

Thanks for the update @Rin

On 2/15/2022 at 5:45 PM, Rin said:

Greetings Daevas.

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Login Rewards Event is ending.
  • S-Rank Minion Promotion rewards will be sent out before end of day Pacific Time on February 16, 2022.

Thank you.

@Rin         Really????? Rank S Minion Promotion rewards will be shipped before End of Day Pacific Time on February 16, 2022.
On the website they did not talk about this event at any time, it seems very informal to me that they do things like that,
1.they do not announce events for several weeks
2. the last events really are horrible.
3.the only minion rank S event that is really important do they do it informally??? as it will not appear on the web site, only a few players found out about this 

19 minutes ago, Edy-DN said:

@Rin         Really????? Rank S Minion Promotion rewards will be shipped before End of Day Pacific Time on February 16, 2022.
On the website they did not talk about this event at any time, it seems very informal to me that they do things like that,
1.they do not announce events for several weeks
2. the last events really are horrible.
3.the only minion rank S event that is really important do they do it informally??? as it will not appear on the web site, only a few players found out about this 

this was the post 

• Aion Team

Hey everyone! Update as of 10:35 AM Pacific Time - 2/17/2022:

The team is extremely sorry for the small delay in receiving your S-Rank minions, but you should have them in your inbox now.

If you have continued issues, please do let me know and I'll see what steps are next.

Thank you again for your patience and informing me of the situation!

5 hours ago, Rin said:

Hey everyone! Update as of 10:35 AM Pacific Time - 2/17/2022:

The team is extremely sorry for the small delay in receiving your S-Rank minions, but you should have them in your inbox now.

If you have continued issues, please do let me know and I'll see what steps are next.

Thank you again for your patience and informing me of the situation!

Minion S received, now yes, thank you very much ❤️

• Aion Team
1 hour ago, Edy-DN said:

from now the events will only be published in the forum? no longer on the web and they will not be announced before the reset, will it be random one day? OKAY....

Hi Edy. I have also addressed this pain point, but I'll recap it really fast here too. No, the intention for the future is to NOT have these only posted to the forums or "randomly".

I deeply understand the concern around this though and have actively noted to avoid this situation for the future. Thank you very much for your concerns though, and to everyone else for your continued feedback around this event.

1 hour ago, Rin said:

Hi Edy. I have also addressed this pain point, but I'll recap it really fast here too. No, the intention for the future is to NOT have these only posted to the forums or "randomly".

I deeply understand the concern around this though and have actively noted to avoid this situation for the future. Thank you very much for your concerns though, and to everyone else for your continued feedback around this event.

Wow thanks @Rinyou're so awesome!!

10 hours ago, AisIyn said:

I entered the game and I saw a box in the mail and I thought it was the minion S, I open it and it's a legendary transformation, I don't understand O.o

It is for those that got the final reward in the login event and didn't get a transformation but rather an a-rank minion.

• Rin unpinned this topic

Archived