Poll for Garden/Ultimate Promotion/BCM event

TimelessAngel-KT

Rating for the Garden/Ultimate/BCM ancient transformation  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Rate snowball event 5 to 1 highest good to lowest bad

• 5 out of 5 Those 3 events are amazing and will help me grow as a player
    • 4 out of 5 It is nice but just the 2 events are helpful
    • 3 out of 5 good enough just happy it was there , only 1 event will be helpful
    • 2 out of 5 I hate the 2 events but still hoping rewards are given by just doing task instead of purchasing it in bcm or at least have an option to do it.
    • 1 out of 5 I hate all of listed events , can't do any of it , only pay to win will gain to all the mentioned events

• GoG is hands down an awesome event, now with apsaranta gear even your alts can do it
  • Ultimate promotion is done every six months, if someone is not ready they can wait for next time, plus we get an ultimate by doing the lugbug now, so 4x ultimate per year, if anyone can complain about them they better look elsewhere for a game
  • As for the BCM sale, I want to see how much it will cost, regardless I think I'll get both of them since it is a one-time purchase for the account (unless it is way too expensive because I have a rule to never spend money on a game unless it is one-time purchases).

Snowbawlz wasn't that good in the end, the fail wintry coins were more valuable than the Brilliant fragments, it was better to sell the brilliant/prisms than open them.

Archived