Some good changes in 8.1

Arhangelos

This 8.1 seems like a mini patch for making players enjoy the game a little more.

• Lugbug gives better rewards now, the 50k renown potion can make a difference, the stars, the food etc all better, nothing too OP but better.
  • Apsaranta quests require less hustle, some quests that needed 15 mobs, now need 10, others that needed 30 mobs now need 20. There are some intact but overall a much needed change
  • Apsaranta main camp teleport scroll... amen! I had to go to gelk and port back when I needed to go to base! They need to make camp scrolls too.
  • The greater extractor is good and only because it is in apsaranta, but I won't drool over it, it is about convenience at extra cost.
  • The prestige vending machine keyboard transforsm... woosh 15k coins each. That will take a while! But good to have them.

~~

Next change: make every item that is brokerable back to being tradeable again. This untradeable feature failed miserably to make a positive impact against bots or kinah seller.

Classic is open market and is much more alive.

On 2/24/2022 at 3:49 PM, Arhangelos said:
  • The greater extractor is good and only because it is in apsaranta, but I won't drool over it, it is about convenience at extra cost

I am correcting myself, it is in the gold sand traders too, I didn't see that and the cost is exactly 10x the normal extractors.

I also like the change on some quests, like killing 30 mobs in camp 2 for Asmodians instead of having to do all those gathering quests. I'll take a killing quest over any gathering/boss quest any time!

The amount of quests is less now, no question to that, I cuold get a ton of mission returns by the end of Sunday, and now I get less.

~

I do not understand the Fatebound -> Redfang change. My Fateboud is 6 level and like 46%, Refang started at level 1, I didn't read anywhere about that change.

Archived