Weekly Server Maintenance - March 2, 2022

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Shugo Games 2 Begins
    • Additional Promotion: During the event, all Daevas that obtain at least 15 or more [Event] Shugo Games Mark will receive an [Event] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 types)!
      • Rewards will be distributed to one character per account that accumulates a total of 15 or more Tokens by March 25, 2022.
      • Tokens spent towards the “Skeleton Mask Selection Box” will still be counted towards the 15 total marks.

Thank you!

9 hours ago, Rin said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

Thank you!

What About the stormwing event. Wasn't it supposed to be at this time of year as always it has been or its delayed like snowballs?

9 hours ago, Rin said:

Greetings Daevas!

Thank you!

The event is very good, but for those of us who play from Europe it is impossible, here it would be from 02:00 to 06:00 in the morning. Would it be possible to put one of the days in a schedule available for those of us who play from Europe? Thanks 😊

16 minutes ago, Beverly-DN said:

The event is very good, but for those of us who play from Europe it is impossible, here it would be from 02:00 to 06:00 in the morning. Would it be possible to put one of the days in a schedule available for those of us who play from Europe? Thanks 😊

Maybe it could be one of the days at 16:00 or 18:00 European time so that we can all participate... 🙂

4 hours ago, Beverly-DN said:

I agree with the previous speaker. I am also from Europe and would appreciate if you could add entry bowls for a different time zone as well. Regards and thanks in advance. :)

12 hours ago, Beverly-DN said:

For me it would be from 04:00 to 08:00 in the morning :(

On 3/1/2022 at 11:20 PM, Rin said:

• Additional Promotion: During the event, all Daevas that obtain at least 15 or more [Event] Shugo Games Mark will receive an [Event] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 types)!
    • Rewards will be distributed to one character per account that accumulates a total of 15 or more Tokens by March 25, 2022.
    • Tokens spent towards the “Skeleton Mask Selection Box” will still be counted towards the 15 total marks.

Thank you!

That's great, thanks Rin ❤️

Please,  add a time slot for people in Europe 😭

On 3/2/2022 at 1:13 AM, Beverly-DN said:

I'm on the West Coast of America and I can't make any siege times after the daylight savings changes.  Best of luck, but I don't see them changing this.

• Rin unpinned this topic

Archived