Mouse buttons binding doesn't work ingame anymore, please help

Hi,

I'm returning player patch 7.7, I started to play again now in 8.1.

I used to bind 2 extra mouse buttons with x-mouse and it worked perfectly back then, but now for some reason it doesn't work at all (in game only).

Someone know please how to fix it or suggest another mouse binding software that works for now, so I can bind mouse buttons to use in Aion?

It's so hard to play without it, so frustrating... I hope someone can help.

Btw I use wireless rapoo mouse, if it matters.

Thank you. ♥

• Aion Team

Hey there! Sorry to hear your mouse key binds aren't working with Aion.

Along with anything the community might suggest, could you try sending a ticket over to our support team? They might be able to help direct you to a solution as well, or report it up to our team if they determine it's a bug issue!

Thank you!

I don't know x-mouse and how old is your driver to it. But I have played since some 2014 or 2015 with mouses Tecknet M008 with 13 buttons ,

nLRptU0.pngpn0iAcy.png

and then in 2016 added C7 Z-7900 Kingtop which is exactly same, but the manufacturer company was sold to another and renamed,

qX45L23.pngghnmStz.png

Both are OK with key-binding as they were since the beginning, BUT I avoid using the button 5 and the 5th cell of the 1st quickbar where it is, because when I have key-binding Ctrl+5 or Num5 on the mouse and click it, it first clicks on 5 (I don't know the reason of this error, I just keep 5 free.) I  played Aion since patches 4.* with these mice and nothing changed.

On 3/2/2022 at 6:38 PM, GenericUser44869 said:

Hi,

Btw I use wireless rapoo mouse, if it matters.

Thank you. ♥

I used a wireless mouse A4 in the beginning (2013-2014) with like 2 extra buttons, but the accumulators were exhausted every 2 days and it was unpleasant if it happened while I was in combat or flight. Also 2 extra buttons is very few for Aion. Even 13 is not enough, I would add Strafe left, Strafe right (on the sides only!) , Fall and Page  Down (fold wings). 

Archived