Display Pictures

GenericUser143

28 minutes ago, Johngunmad-SL said:

Meanwhile I'm struggling how one inserts images of gifs to these forums. Old way doesn't work?

You can:

• "Insert other media" (bottom right corner) > "Insert Image from URL" and paste the url on the dialogue.
  • Paste the image's url directly and it will automatically turn into an image.

• Aion Team

As Hime said, it would be nice to have the ability to have an array of avatars to choose from. This is not functionality that currently exists in the forum software, so it would take some time to add. If added, we would try to do it across our other titles like B&S and MXM too.

5 hours ago, Cyan said:

As Hime said, it would be nice to have the ability to have an array of avatars to choose from. This is not functionality that currently exists in the forum software, so it would take some time to add. If added, we would try to do it across our other titles like B&S and MXM too.

Cyan/Hime, don't you think we need to know what faction are people playing on our profile, like the old forum we had different avatar for ely/asmo?

Aion should be prioritised first, its what 7 or 8 years and unlike the other two is actually a good game. In fact it greatly offends me that you would mention Blade and Soul and MXM here on Aion forums. Should have mentioned Lineage II or Guild wars 2 instead, even if the latter isn't really under your control.

When you're gonna have this pictures/ avatars to do from I strongly suggest you do it in the same way that 343 industries/ Microsoft does for https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-au

Pretty much player avatars, concept art, wallpaper and screenshots as options for the profile picture here in Aion.

qBRzTda.png

He mentioned BnS and MXM because they share the same forums/forum software as we do now. It's okay.

16 minutes ago, Johngunmad-SL said:

Aion should be prioritised first, its what 7 or 8 years and unlike the other two is actually a good game. In fact it greatly offends me that you would mention Blade and Soul and MXM here on Aion forums. Should have mentioned Lineage II or Guild wars 2 instead, even if the latter isn't really under your control.

32 minutes ago, Angina-SL said:

Idk about other ppl, but I think having custom profile pictures would even make it easier to find posts.
Also, I wanna have my character's picture here!

I'd love to have whatever picture I choose as well like on the Aion EU forums! 

But as someone said before, concept art could be a good start.

14 hours ago, Johngunmad-SL said:

Aion should be prioritised first, its what 7 or 8 years and unlike the other two is actually a good game.

Sadly, never going to happen. Aion is the red-headed step-child of the NCWest world. (Actually.. Wildstar might be a smidge behind us. lol) It's tough, but try not to let it get to you. Look at what Cake said. These forums are the same format as BnS and MxM. Ask yourself.. how did Aion end up getting them? Because the two newer games got them first! We may get hand-me-downs.. but it's better to get them  rather than get nothing at all.

Hopefully if the functionality of be able to chose our from a list of avatars is brought into all three forums, we will have at least -some- that are related to Aion. 

On 8/11/2017 at 7:00 AM, Heaps-SL said:

You remember when forums used to have profile pictures and signatures and they had personality and we had sig artists and... yeah, those days.

Imagine my face when I read that I can not make my own signature nor even use my own avatar! Q-Q Was going to pack out my skills and create new nyerk, but nope... Hope we will at least have options on choosing our avatars. *hoping for the best*

Archived