Surprise! Weekend XP/AP Boost: March 4 – March 20

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas! 

The Aion Classic team has been listening and prepared a quick little surprise present for you. 🎁 

Each weekend from now until March 20 will see a boost in Experience Points gained, including an AP Boost! On top of that, you might just find another little set of goodies coming your way, too! (Check your surveys ~ ♥)

This is a great time to get your friends together to catch up on some leveling, or to work on some alts!  

We hope you enjoy! 

Surprise Weekend XP/AP Boosts: 

1. Begins: March 4 @ 00:00 Server Time 
    Ends: March 6 @ 23:59 Server Time 

2. Begins: March 11 @ 00:00 Server Time 
    Ends: March 13 @ 23:59 Server Time 

3. Beings: March 18 @ 00:00 Server Time 
    Ends: March 20 @ 23:59 Server Time 

8 hours ago, Rin said:

Greetings Daevas! 

The Aion Classic team has been listening and prepared a quick little surprise present for you. 🎁 

Each weekend from now until March 20 will see a boost in Experience Points gained, including an AP Boost! On top of that, you might just find another little set of goodies coming your way, too! (Check your surveys ~ ♥)

This is a great time to get your friends together to catch up on some leveling, or to work on some alts!  

We hope you enjoy! 

Surprise Weekend XP/AP Boosts: 

1. Begins: March 4 @ 00:00 Server Time 
    Ends: March 6 @ 23:59 Server Time 

2. Begins: March 11 @ 00:00 Server Time 
    Ends: March 13 @ 23:59 Server Time 

3. Beings: March 18 @ 00:00 Server Time 
    Ends: March 20 @ 23:59 Server Time 

the event that had the most noticeable boost on the population and activities was the Dark Poeta Bunny event. Please consider bringing them back, even if just for the weekends.

33 minutes ago, Ussopsk said:

the event that had the most noticeable boost on the population and activities was the Dark Poeta Bunny event. Please consider bringing them back, even if just for the weekends.

It would be only worth while if they sell the reset scroll and the time activation stone in the store other wise the event is meh 

Good stuff, this event brought people back to abyss! I already got my taha weapon but please also consider increasing DP drop rate or reinstate bunny event for those who just started aion classic or rerolled. (as well as the time activation stone and DP scrolls on quna shop).

awesome event. 

If feasible I would suggest to keep this event an every weekend thing. 

It helps the game in many aspects:

• makes the game more active PVP wise
  • enables working class people to catch up or at least get some AP on weekends since most people only have a few hours after work to play during the weekdays.
  • More participation in dredge 
  • More participation on weekend sieges 
  • makes AP items more attainable because now +900k AP items seems like an easier goal

Overall the game is just more lively when this event is active. 

But that's my 2 cents 

10 minutes ago, Kojdaddy said:

awesome event. 

If feasible I would suggest to keep this event an every weekend thing. 

It helps the game in many aspects:

• makes the game more active PVP wise
  • enables working class people to catch up or at least get some AP on weekends since most people only have a few hours after work to play during the weekdays.
  • More participation in dredge 
  • More participation on weekend sieges 
  • makes AP items more attainable because now +900k AP items seems like an easier goal

Overall the game is just more lively when this event is active. 

But that's my 2 cents 

I definitely noticed an increase in activity as well, it's been nice.

• Rin unpinned this topic

Archived