Hanbok Pixel Transformations coming soon?

Clau

2 hours ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

It already did but its BCM pay to win unlike the old event.

The current event on BCM is not the Hanbok pixel event , it is the Hanbok Cuddly & Hanbok Fuddly both ancient transform.

I'am also disappointed , they gave away 16k Hp 500 def both physical/magical with this 2400 NCOIN contracts which all pay to win gain alot of advantage . Kinda loosing the appetite to play. This era is far worst than any pay to win era before + worsen by kibbelz turtle movements making inedible events which making f2p grow slowly so their whales can easily devour us like a plankton. 
I hope too that alot of free to play players has a chance to grow as the pay to win is really hard to extinguish. Now that rin is voicing us out i hope that he saved us from this chaos , I'm bit thankful that he/she kinda did. 

My issue is we cannot get these transforms any other way, even by combining. There was a time they would put p2w things like this on BCM and a few months alter brought an event for everyone to get, but right now this is no longer p2w anymore, it is pay to play, if you don't pay just don't play.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos said:

My issue is we cannot get these transforms any other way, even by combining. There was a time they would put p2w things like this on BCM and a few months alter brought an event for everyone to get, but right now this is no longer p2w anymore, it is pay to play, if you don't pay just don't play.

Aion Classic existance make Aion retail back to 0. They are pushing it back as pay to win game as the classic players are willingly giving up to the free to play system.

Well I hope @Rindon't just ignore this because this was actually a good event they did a couple of years ago. People had the opportunity to get their pixel collections done or even getting ultimate transformations just by combining. Not by paying on BCM ..

4000 BCoin for a 14 type totally random contract ... come on.

• Aion Team

Hi friends! 

Just wanted to let you know this post hasn't been ignored. Like all threads, I go through and check them daily and record what's going on for the team. Thank you so much for your feedback! Unfortunately I don't have much else to report here and for that I am sorry, but I wanted to let you know I see this and am documenting your feedback. ❤️ 

Well thats good to lnow Rin and I appreciate it. Would be nice if you asked the team if they actually have a pixel event planned to release it sometime this year.. or is this BCM sale their version of hanbok event.

Archived