Weekly Server Maintenance - March 9, 2022

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Frozen Magic and Gourmet Galaxy Candy Bundles are removed.
  • The Ultimate Transformation Promotion is ending. 

Thank you!

As per the event "Shugoling Hunters, Assemble", 

"Please note: [Event] Shugoling Legion Coins will be converted into [Event] Event Coins after the end of the event. Please make sure to spend your Shugoling Legion Coins for your rewards as soon as possible!"

The event ended Feb 23rd, but the coins haven't been converted. Would really like to use them! 

shugoling.jpg

• Aion Team
On 3/8/2022 at 4:51 PM, Zappies-DN said:

As per the event "Shugoling Hunters, Assemble", 

"Please note: [Event] Shugoling Legion Coins will be converted into [Event] Event Coins after the end of the event. Please make sure to spend your Shugoling Legion Coins for your rewards as soon as possible!"

The event ended Feb 23rd, but the coins haven't been converted. Would really like to use them! 

shugoling.jpg

Hey Zappies! 

Thanks for the information!

I just wanted to at least let you know that we haven't forgotten and this are still planned to be changed. I'm working on getting an exact date for you and everyone, but in the mean time please know that it will still be coming! Thanks you very, very much for your patience in the mean time!

On 3/11/2022 at 6:56 PM, Rin said:

Hey Zappies! 

Thanks for the information!

I just wanted to at least let you know that we haven't forgotten and this are still planned to be changed. I'm working on getting an exact date for you and everyone, but in the mean time please know that it will still be coming! Thanks you very, very much for your patience in the mean time!

Thank you!  :)

• Rin unpinned this topic

Archived