Updates and events no longer make me excite about Aion anymore

Nalariel

Because I know it's going to relate to cash shop one way or another.

I don't care what NC going to do with Aion because it no longer make me exciting like 4.x or even 5.x days.
I'm waiting remake 3.0(yes I believed that leak) but I don't hope much if it's turn out it's 3.0+transformation.

@Rin I'm sorry to tell you that no matter what you do to improve Aion it ain't going to make me interested unless you got the power of NC CEO that can change things.
I would be happy that one day Aion will be shut down and let my memories rest in peace.

Sorry I don't have anything to suggest this time this is just purely depression and time to accept classic era Aion is completely gone.

I am sorry you feel that way.  Since that is the case you are probably better off finding something new to do with your time.

I'm enjoying myself in classic and when I'm not I'll leave.  Hopefully it won't be shut down anytime soon.  

A classic remake generally is never like the original.  I've tried out the Lore and Legend Server on EQ2 and while it's fun it's not the original. 

So in the end hope your future is bright and not as sad as you sound right now.

6 hours ago, Nalariel said:

Sorry I don't have anything to suggest this time this is just purely depression and time to accept classic era Aion is completely gone.

Gone for you, meanwhile other players like myself enjoy working on gear and other parts of Aion. I love the double AP weekends we had this month.

22 hours ago, Dyani-KT said:

I am sorry you feel that way.  Since that is the case you are probably better off finding something new to do with your time.

I'm enjoying myself in classic and when I'm not I'll leave.  Hopefully it won't be shut down anytime soon.  

A classic remake generally is never like the original.  I've tried out the Lore and Legend Server on EQ2 and while it's fun it's not the original. 

So in the end hope your future is bright and not as sad as you sound right now.

20 hours ago, Cyfur said:

Gone for you, meanwhile other players like myself enjoy working on gear and other parts of Aion. I love the double AP weekends we had this month.

And I'm happy for you guys, but the majority of the population is gone, and the game really is lacklustre, and riddled with issues. I love Aion as much as the next guy, my whole core legion did, but at the end of the day you can't deny that classic simply didn't serve. Too little, too late, and too many community issues (exploiting, hacks, poor economy although that was injected by ncsoft).

It's sad but it's the truth. I say kudos to those still enjoying it, and by all means enjoy it, but I am pretty sure the majority of the players feel relatively the same as OP...

I was extremely excited to come back, but maybe my hopes were too high.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry that you feel that way about the current state of Aion Classic.  However I would like the game to not advance past 2.0 and just remain in that state.  For the simple reason for the ground pvp of fighting over Gelk/Ing. Forts compared to Flight PvP in the Abyss.  It's just more enjoyable and simple imo.  To be honest I wished we had several of these events/features when Retail began all those years ago; I would of most likely stayed longer in the game before venturing off into other MMO's.  Eg) Double XP/AP weekends.

But like with all MMO's it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea.  There will always be something off putting in some way or form that negates the experience as a whole for that player.  Either it be changes and impliments like the Daeva Pass, players purposely AP traded to get ahead of their fellow players, hacking/cheating on purpose, or even the Faction Server Clown boasting of buying geared accounts for over $1200+ and trying to bash other players that actually worked on their gear or in the process of getting their gear.  All in all it comes down to picking your poison and knowing what you will be getting into once you play the game.

17 hours ago, Cuan said:

I'm sorry that you feel that way about the current state of Aion Classic.  However I would like the game to not advance past 2.0 and just remain in that state.  For the simple reason for the ground pvp of fighting over Gelk/Ing. Forts compared to Flight PvP in the Abyss.  It's just more enjoyable and simple imo.  To be honest I wished we had several of these events/features when Retail began all those years ago; I would of most likely stayed longer in the game before venturing off into other MMO's.  Eg) Double XP/AP weekends.

We do not know this for sure tho, They said they have no current way to implement more content yet the actually created a brand new PvP instance for classic. If classic was deemed successful they will re-create 3.0 or take it in a different direction.

More than likely they will stop at 2.7 then announce the release date of Aion 2.

• 4 weeks later...

Double AP weekends are hardly game breaking at level 37 i get 141 ap per guard even if i kill 3 per minute and get 420 ap a minute thats only 25k ap per hour assuming nobodys around and not many  ganks.For a full set of even 30 gear and accessorys your looking at hundreds of thousands of AP and many hours of farming.

I would prefer to rift and actually pvp but they nerfed AP from that source and when i rift to morheim all i get is bots and the occasional player,yes most people are waiting on 2.0 the zones though are fairly empty.

Droprates, the low amount of experience for quests and campaigns are still a issue which should of been one of the first things they changed prior to classic release.Nerfing droprates across the boards and a major lack of engaging quests make the game unejoyable not counting a huge amount of campaigns need groups and finding groups now especially in elthen is harder lately.

The same problems exist now is that aion management just dont seem to have much care about NA markets something that was apparent years ago.

Archived