Apsaranta Meal Kit Event - post your bundle openings here

25x -  [Event] Fancy Meal Kit (Apsaranta Cooler weekly purchase limit on each character)

• 3x - [Event] Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone (7 days)
  • 1x - [Event] Daevanion Skill Selection Box (10 types) (x2)
  • 1x - [Event] Empyrean Lord's Holy Water
  • 4x - [Event] Giant Abyssal Star (x3)
  • 6x - [Event] Nabaru's Big Fruit (x3)
  • 7x - [Event] Berdin's Giant Lucky Star (x3)
  • 3x - [Event] Socket Stone Bundle

My rewards sucked big time. There shouldn't be a 25 limit per week or they could have had bigger recipes with better and narrower rewards on the list.

The ones that sucked big time and shouldn't even be on the list at all are these:

• Holy Water (because i is soul bound and I am not upgrading that thing since it is timed)
  • 10 S-minium (...ten really?)
  • 100x socket stones (is this 6.0 day 1?)
  • Nabaru's big fruit (I have like 200 of them from the renown npcs)
  • Ultimate PVE stone 7 days (do we still have timed enchants on rewards? This one will go to waste, I have nothing to enchant).

The rewards that didn't suck THAT much but they are too basic are these:

• Giant Abyssal Star (I mean I have 1,3 billion AP but OK)
  • Giant Lucky Star (I wouldn't mind more of those)

Screenshot-17.png

...the whole reward list was way too good to be true, the chances are like 0.001% to get the good items I guess but I expected nothing less from an RNG-diarrhea event

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

My rewards sucked big time. There shouldn't be a 25 limit per week or they could have had bigger recipes with better and narrower rewards on the list.

The ones that sucked big time and shouldn't even be on the list at all are these:

• Holy Water (because i is soul bound and I am not upgrading that thing since it is timed)
  • 10 S-minium (...ten really?)
  • 100x socket stones (is this 6.0 day 1?)
  • Nabaru's big fruit (I have like 200 of them from the renown npcs)
  • Ultimate PVE stone 7 days (do we still have timed enchants on rewards? This one will go to waste, I have nothing to enchant).

The rewards that didn't suck THAT much but they are too basic are these:

• Giant Abyssal Star (I mean I have 1,3 billion AP but OK)
  • Giant Lucky Star (I wouldn't mind more of those)

Screenshot-17.png

...the whole reward list was way too good to be true, the chances are like 0.001% to get the good rewards I guess.

Everything in aion is timed even gears etc. Holy water is worth upgrading with 10 oaths + weapon box + stats its very worth it.

12 minutes ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

Everything in aion is timed even gears etc. Holy water is worth upgrading with 10 oaths + weapon box + stats its very worth it.

I earn too few of them to make it just by playing, I do not miss a single quest in apsaranta, and thus I would have to buy them off broker and they are dead expensive. I purchased a book +15 with ready retunes and luna refining retunes for 3 Billion only.

So now I do not need the weapon and I can't gamble with oaths they are also too rare and quite expensive to buy to gamble.

On 3/18/2022 at 1:31 AM, Arhangelos said:

I earn too few of them to make it just by playing, I do not miss a single quest in apsaranta, and thus I would have to buy them off broker and they are dead expensive. I purchased a book +15 with ready retunes and luna refining retunes for 3 Billion only.

So now I do not need the weapon and I can't gamble with oaths they are also too rare and quite expensive to buy to gamble.

But you stop on having fun , you are trapped not by RNG but by fear that you can't win because you already lost once or many times .  Saw you multiple times not even try to hit or fight me because your brain dictates you to be afraid of dying or failing . You won't succeed without failing , cause hate echoes fear and by that you allow people/stuffs to be the chaos of your boundaries of a  better reality. 

16 hours ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

But you stop on having fun , you are trapped not by RNG but by fear that you can't win because you already lost once or many times .  Saw you multiple times not even try to hit or fight me because your brain dictates you to be afraid of dying or failing . You won't succeed without failing , cause hate echoes fear and by that you allow people/stuffs to be the chaos of your boundaries of a  better reality. 

If you remember during 6.x patch I did have quite a good catch on you on Lakrum. I never claimed to be a pro pvper but I sure did kill you pretty much every time we came across (those few times that we did come across each other). I was doing sieges pretty successfully, I did all the pvp instances with a good group and enjoyed the full game. I am not scared to fail but when I know the failure is 100% I simply avoid it.

I cannot kill someone that does 3 times the dmg on me. Don't lie to yourself, you are capable of pvping but you also have the gear to do things that I don't. I have been hibernating since 7.0 and I am merely logging and doing the basics. I also play with permanent 250 ping and sorc or not that amount of ping is too much, when the fight might last even less time than my ping,. yesterday it was a vandal that did like 35k dmg on me while I was paralyzed, that is half my HP, another assassin came and hit me with 3 instant skills and I was dead. For the vast amount of this patch I have been running with kerub gear and nothing else. I just got the main gear now and I still have some kerub accessories and some altar ones.

Aion is not fun anymore, I am not tackling myself. It is the game and the way it is designed that I do not enjoy it and avoid doing things I dislike or can't participate, and that is not a complaint, it is just the truth about how I play aion at the moment.

Sorcs are massively nerfed and pretty useless in 1v1 or 1vAll stand off if you got same gear no matter which stigma , as a sorc you should get either 1 item or more item ahead of your fighting with, 6.0-8.1 they balance the physical damage to magic that's when it starts to messed up, Sorcs cast but the damage is low , sorcs got many burst but even you trow it with same gear as you they are able to survive. 2 shields in sorc got penalty , the penalty that you are not rather use it than get the penalty unlike other classes. Stigmas also sucks wintry armor with still "Old reflect damage not good with this era" , curse of weakness now removable last 30s and more , also sorcs don't have penetration buffs with this ghylph era you need like 9 runes working with good enchants, our shields are pretty useless and removable by dispel or shield breaker skills. (Thats my rant about sorcs this patches. ) 

But still i can have fun cause i find ways to win and loosing is a part of the process . As a sorc and a free to play I can agree on the dislike about game design , but can't blame their marketing is pretty bad and no good idea's coming into their minds, right now i feel bad for the people getting scammed with classic either being the whale or plankton .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived