1. 1. Rate then if you want to explain your vote simply comment down bellow

• 5 out of 5
    • 4 out of 5
    • 3 out of 5
    • 2 out of 5
    • 1 out of 5
    • 0 out of 5
    • -1 to -99999999999999999 out of 5

Doing this event with your main only is a solid 1/5 because a few big stars aren't bad to have (which is all I got so far). I also finished my 25 crafts plus the 5 with survey in about 1 hour with the league so it is pretty fast to end the whole week.

Doing this event with alts can be a 5/5 if you dedicate yourself enough to get the good rewards eventually. I personally do have sorc alts for this but I am absolutely going to pass.

6 hours ago, Squid said:

The plague of Aion will forever be this playstyle :(.

Absolutely but when one passive SB can cost 2~3 billion people will take advantage of it.

3 hours ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

I'am not doing it but its nice to remove the 25 cap it to balance alt users and so the main toon could benefit from it. and keep everyone busy and celebrate this event.

I agree, the limit could have been higher at least like 100 instead of 25 OR they could make it unlimited but the event items would be progressively more expensive like the spirit phials (or whatever they are called) in Timeless Terrace, so this way if anyone wanted to burn themselves doing the event, they would have to pay the fees for crafting and gamble for it, or just log an alt and waste valuable rewards for their main hoping to get the books.

If they were smart they would put Apsaranta coolers on BCM for 1~2 coins each and probably in a bundle. Because then they would make some profit, now they make none! People simply log alts and do it for free.

On 3/21/2022 at 3:13 AM, TimelessAngel-KT said:

I'am not doing it but its nice to remove the 25 cap it to balance alt users and so the main toon could benefit from it. and keep everyone busy and celebrate this event.

I had a suggestion like this a while back, but got flamed for it because people who already have their full account(s) of toons don't want others to benefit like them. My suggestion was account based limits. There were a few ways I thought it could be implemented such as leaving the number for one character across entire account or multiplying the limit by the number of characters the account could have (so people wouldn't have to create and gear alts and "play" them for events). It literally would benefit everyone (if they increased amount by the account's char limit) and people would no longer need to grind alts so much, but it got so much hate.

Just in case you want to check it out.

On 3/21/2022 at 12:22 AM, Squid said:

The plague of Aion will forever be this playstyle :(.

Also I think event is actually pretty good. While my rng is rubbish as usual, the rewards are pretty good, even the lower tier ones. Much better than events that give utter crap for low end rewards. The chance for good things could - and should - be better since events are the only way players can get good things, but it's good for the lucky player who gets on one of his 13 toons.

Archived