Incoming Forums Update - 3/23

Rin

• Aion Team

Hello everyone!

This coming Wednesday, March 23, we will be performing an update to the forums which may cause the service to become temporarily unavailable.

The update is planned to begin at 9:30 am PT, and we expect any downtime to last less than 30 minutes. If you have any problems after the update completes, please inform us by submitting a ticket to our support team at support.aiononline.com, or by e-mail at support@aiononline.com so that we can investigate.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Rin said:

Hello everyone!

This coming Wednesday, March 23, we will be performing an update to the forums which may cause the service to become temporarily unavailable.

The update is planned to begin at 9:30 am PT, and we expect any downtime to last less than 30 minutes. If you have any problems after the update completes, please inform us by submitting a ticket to our support team at support.aiononline.com, or by e-mail at support@aiononline.com so that we can investigate.

Thank you!

Is it just a functional update that we won't notice, or a visual change as well?

Like giving us custom avatars, or opting out of classic section when we do not play it, etc.

• Aion Team

This is a pretty large—albeit hidden—update that wont show any updates up front to you all.

TECHNICALLY  though, once we're updated, I can start looking into other features that I will then present to you all and see what might be fun or not. It'll be slow roll outs for sure if and when I have time (of course, as getting the blog up and collecting your reports and trying to respond are my #1!) but the hope is there. Either way, the forums were in need of a nice little update for me to even explore the possible options. :)

Hope that helps give a little context! I'll have more concrete answers hopefully soon after the update, so stay tuned! 

1 minute ago, Rin said:

This is a pretty large—albeit hidden—update that wont show any updates up front to you all.

TECHNICALLY  though, once we're updated, I can start looking into other features that I will then present to you all and see what might be fun or not. It'll be slow roll outs for sure if and when I have time (of course, as getting the blog up and collecting your reports and trying to respond are my #1!) but the hope is there. Either way, the forums were in need of a nice little update for me to even explore the possible options. :)

Hope that helps give a little context! I'll have more concrete answers hopefully soon after the update, so stay tuned! 

Thanks, you covered me.

• Rin unpinned this topic

Archived