"Not responding" error

Gummibear

Has anyone else been experiencing frequent "Not responding" errors with their game client since this week's maintenance?  It happens during the most inconvenient times (timed instances such as upper crucible, etc.) and is starting to really be a vexing issue. My game client doesn't even let me close it. I've had to restart my whole computer just to close it. Aion has been the only thing running on my computer during some of those times. I've left auto-hunt on in Inggison  while I go out for errands only to come back to a "Not responding" game. 

I've had this error prior to this week's maintenance occasionally; however, the client would start responding a few seconds later. Even then, it was on rare occasions.

@RinWould it be possible to have this issue looked into? I thought this issue may have been due to replacing my SSD on my laptop but a legionmate of mine said they are experiencing similar issues with their game client since this week's maintenance on numerous occasions. 

Update. As soon as I posted this I tabbed back into my game to this screen. 

• Aion Team

Hey Gummibear!

Glad to hear you got it running again, but if you do run into more situations in the future like this, could you submit a ticket to our support team? They should be able to look into it further than I'll be able to!

7 hours ago, Rin said:

Hey Gummibear!

Glad to hear you got it running again, but if you do run into more situations in the future like this, could you submit a ticket to our support team? They should be able to look into it further than I'll be able to!

Will do. Thank you!

P.S. Thank you for all the awesome things you've done since you joined the team ! It's been a while since we've seen engagement like this. 

Archived