Forums

Housing Scripts - bugged???

So, in light of the recent Housing Auctions (Thanks foR THE HECKIN' WARNING, NC. At least I was prepared and won a new house.) I decided to go play with my housing scripts.... only to find them gone. I guess they got wiped with the server merge. That's fine. I had them saved to a word doc on my computer, so that was an easy enough fix. Imported them, all good so far...

... Until I attempt to go in to edit them. See, the resizing script I used before was really easy to edit with the left drop-down expandy thing on the script box. Only problem is, this time, instead of a nice, easy-to-read script, I get this:
158f844e5986f83f19be19f062a840f3.png

Um??? WTH??? I just want to edit my script so I can customize my outlet sizes again. Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? :c

3 hours ago, Rinkusan-KT said:

Likewise. I believe this bug has been here since the beginning of server merge, so it's probably pretty far down their priority list

You're probably right. I mean, I can make do until they fix it, but this is rather annoying and inconvenient.

Here's hoping that it will be an easy fix that they get to sooner rather than later, I guess.

Archived