Blocked IP Bug Happening a Lot

Barbarella

@Rinplease, it's been weeks since I'm getting this issue and I know many people are getting it too. I play normally during the day , log out for a few hours and when I try to log in again I get the message "you were disconnected due to blocked IP issues". But it's not my IP that is blocked because I'm able to log in a secondary account on the same IP, it's only my account.

I sent a ticket, NCSoft unblocked me but then blocked me again. Third time. 

This issue is not happening to me only. I've heard lots of cases from other players that are getting this error too. 

Please, help fixing this error because we are being blocked when there is a grinding event happening and we aren't able to grind properly. I can't handle being blocked everyday.

https://ibb.co/BNh9wLZ 

@RinPlease, be aware of this issue, It's totally out of our control and its happening  to a lot of people. I've been restricted twice and a lot of friends are also restricted by this bug/issue?... We don't know what produces it, but it my case, I don't use any ping reducers or 3rd party programs. Apart from pretty "simple" events, we also have to deal with unfair bans??? Is this how you treat the community???

• Aion Team

Good morning everyone.

I wanted to let you know I'm raising it up to the support team to investigate. If I happen to get more  information, I will give them to you as soon as I know. Thank you very much for your reports and patience!

Please don't hesitate to keep reaching out to the support team as well. As I will be messaging them also, your reports to them at support@aiononline.com is super helpful.

On 4/4/2022 at 1:55 PM, Rin said:

Good morning everyone.

I wanted to let you know I'm raising it up to the support team to investigate. If I happen to get more  information, I will give them to you as soon as I know. Thank you very much for your reports and patience!

Please don't hesitate to keep reaching out to the support team as well. As I will be messaging them also, your reports to them at support@aiononline.com is super helpful.

Thanks a lot for the quick response!

I hope the support team can do something about this issue as soon as possible because it affected our grinding for the Apsaranta Meal event and we are afraid we can suffer this bug in future events too where we need to grind or if it's daily log in/reward event.