Well... I need help!

Baser

Hi!

I'm a new player and I just hit lvl 84. I might not make it to 85 even tough I really want to give a chance to the game.

I don't know how to progress because I can't seem to understand most of the things in "quick growthII" 

I need some help, becausi I want to try doungeons and raids if there are any.

Thanks in advance guys and girls

6 hours ago, Baser said:

Hi!

I'm a new player and I just hit lvl 84. I might not make it to 85 even tough I really want to give a chance to the game.

I don't know how to progress because I can't seem to understand most of the things in "quick growthII" 

I need some help, becausi I want to try doungeons and raids if there are any.

Thanks in advance guys and girls

There are three sections to the game.

• 1~76: you pretty much just solo that, literally that part is so fast now you can do it in 2 hours if you have the right items (like berdin stars)
  • 76~84: when you hit 76 you start the kerub quests which help you get the starting kerub gear that will give you the ability to do pretty much everything end-game, the set is very good but you will be able to get far better gear later while using this set.
  • 85: You do not need to reach 85 to do everything, for example you can enter apsaranta from level 80, but there are many instances that you need to be 85 to participate. Reaching 85 though means you now made all kerub gear quests and thus you are geared, you are max level and you can do pretty much everything you want from instances, dailies, weeklies etc. Just find a legion if you want to, nobody is regarded "ungeared" after 8.0 because the kerub set is so good it pretty much makes everything possible.
Edited by Arhangelos