Flux Vendor Question

Plezurenpain-DN

The Sanctum flux vendor has, indeed, the biggest sale limit of any of the flux sellers. Keep in mind the limited sales for fluxes (same for any other limited sale item though) aren't shared between characters nor accounts so you can buy a lot in a few minutes without having to wait days to have enough to craft things.

There's also flux vendors in Cygnea and in the Landing (landing lvl 4 I believe), but they mostly sell higher level fluxes (finest). You can also help yourself out by searching up fluxes in the database (example: Finest Weapon Flux) and then by clicking the "Sold by NPC" tab. You can open up all the NPCs' locations and check them out, that way you're sure not to miss a seller. There's also fluxes on the brokers at times, sometimes people leveling alts up will get a batch from soloing instances and they'll put them up for 1 kinah each.

Back in the days I used to craft, I asked some friends for help with those materials. Usually those are tradeable. Sometimes I just stayed near the NPC in sanctum and asked for help to other people in the area. Even later on katalam-danaria with the 4.0 crafts some materials were limited to 10 units so I asked for help to everyone ending their BM quest and obviously giving they back the kinah used (and a little more for the effort). 

Not like everybody will pay attention, but you will find that a lot of players are so kind if you ask them for help in a gently way. 

2 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Not like everybody will pay attention, but you will find that a lot of players are so kind if you ask them for help in a gently way. 

I actually did find some help last night & then some.  Someone said she'd check her alts to see if any of them had the flux I needed and sure enough she had over 300 of them.  I bought them from her & then someone asked me what I was crafting so I told him how I was crafting helms, rings, and necks for me & my boyfriend & our friend to have something halfway decent while we leveled up.  He asked why we weren't just using the "free" pvp accessories you get from coin rewards.  I didn't know you could get those & he gave me almost 1000 silver coins for us to get stuff.  EXTREMELY helpful group of Elyos on DN!

Archived