Crit Defense Apostles Feature/Event

Mrplatino-DN

ENG Hello Aion Community and @Rin first to all i want to say thank you coz i can see the effort with those events and stuff in game, we feel like ncwest sometimes doesnt care about community just care about our pockets, i personally understand how bussines is and  we all have to know that for us a game but for ncwest is their bussines its ok with that we have the decition to burn our wallets in this game or just ignore and pass the page but there is one important issue that affects the entire community in AION retail, since we got implemented the two stats crit damage and crit defense over 2 years ago if im not wrong game went from bad to worse, these 2 stats breaks the game in PVP (main feature for this game) so we right now at the point that many ppl already is at top or close to.  for new or returned and even players who been playing this game its a pain in the ass getting 1 shot by someone that make no sense, ppl doesnt join in pvp coz they afraid to get 1 shot, they avoid arenas or any instance pvp  and all its because that ridiculous crit damage feature i know NCWEST cant do anything about removing this stat in game but you guys can do alot giving to the aion community one way(would be great to get many could be trought BCM, Prestige Coins or events BCM with BCM and prestige coins u guys guarented to get $$$ from us ) to get the LEGENDARYS APOSTLES (not even asking for ultimate) our progress in game its 0 without these apostles and this version is about to end KR and EU at this point gave many ways to their community to get these apostles.  think about it, keep the game alive couple years i know aion community is below 200 players but we can improve with the right decitions and events 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

ESP Hola, comunidad de Aion y @Rin, en primer lugar, quiero agradecer porque puedo ver el esfuerzo con esos eventos y cosas en el juego. Sentimos que a ncwest a veces no le importa la comunidad, solo se preocupa por nuestros bolsillos. Personalmente, entiendo cómo es el negocio. y todos tenemos que saber que para nosotros es un juego, pero para ncwest es su negocio, está bien ya es nuestra decisión de quemar nuestras billeteras en este juego o simplemente ignorar y pasar la página, pero hay un problema importante que afecta a toda la comunidad. en AION retail, desde el implemento de estas  dos estadísticas de daño crítico y defensa crítica hace más de 2 años, si no me equivoco, el juego fue de mal en peor, estas 2 estadísticas rompen el juego en PVP (característica principal de este juego), así que ahora mismo en el punto en que muchas personas ya están en la cima o cerca. para jugadores nuevos o veteranos e incluso para jugadores que han estado jugando este juego, es un dolor en el trasero recibir 1 disparo de alguien que no tiene sentido, la gente no se une al pvp porque tienen miedo de recibir 1 disparo, evitan arenas o cualquier instancia de pvp y todo es porque esa ridícula función de daño crítico sé que NCWEST no puede hacer nada para eliminar esta estadística en el juego, pero ustedes pueden hacer mucho dando a la comunidad de aion de una manera (sería genial obtener muchos BCM, Prestige Coins o eventos BCM con BCM y monedas de prestigio (muchachos, ustedes garantizaron obtener $$$ de nosotros) para obtener los APÓSTOLES LEGENDARIOS (sin siquiera pedir lo último) nuestro progreso en el juego es 0 sin estos apóstoles y esta versión está a punto de terminar KR y EU en este punto dieron muchas maneras a su comunidad para conseguir estos apóstoles. piénsalo, mantén vivo el juego un par de años. Sé que la comunidad de Aion tiene menos de 200 jugadores, pero podemos mejorar con las decisiones y los eventos correctos.

I support this idea, it will make things more balanced and attract new/returning players. This game has a lot of potential and it has demonstrated so throughout the years; I’m pretty sure that implementing events like the one @Mrplatino-DNsuggested will keep the game alive for a couple more years. 

@RinI believe @Mrplatino-DNbrought up good points. I highly support this idea and would like to see other ways of achieving the Apsotle  12 types Transformation. I firmly believe that implementing other solutions other than the BCM Sales will bring live to this community. Just to point out even our deep pockets are getting narrower... Time to come up with something better that would not only benefit the community but your business as well. This may fuel the business growth as well.

It's actually ridiculous how stingy NCWest is with legendary contracts, but it's definitely the most noticeable with the Apostle transformations. We have finally reached the point where a majority of the active playerbase has Ultimate transforms, but those same dedicated players are missing most if not all of the Apostle transforms. And not for lack of trying! Half of the Apostles can only be acquired during special circumstances like events, and if you didn't abuse the Stormwing event last year, you are shit out of luck. 

Please make these transforms available to us!

i positively support this idea, there's no excuse for not implementing those legen transform that are breaking the experience in pvp, as a templar, i can only kill leather/cloth because my dmg is too low because lost crit damage/def, its ridiculous

I myself have 0 critical def and 0 critical damage... I'm always dying practically with two ''Pro p2w'' player skills because of these collections... This version of Aion for those who have Collection has a lot of advantage against players who don't have a chance to fight back... these versions are ridiculous to play =/

Agreed. I started playing back in 2009, took a break in 2014, and just started playing last year. Alot has changed and one of the biggest factors that sets players apart is the collection system. 

You've shown efforts to make basic stat cubics obtainable more easily (thank you); however, crit damage and crit defense have a huge impact but are nearly impossible to obtain. I'm not saying we should be handed free multiple legendary apostles but adding an event (even BCM at a reasonable price) would be immensely appreciated by the community. Let's be honest...when the BCM deals are actually good (like the black Friday gemstone/runestones deals) even the "F2P" will spend some money on the DL. 😃

Edited by Gummibear

• 2 weeks later...