are you srsly ask us to enchant gears with this rate?

Dooki

good evening

i just came back from other regions of aion

by far NA aion is worst enchant rate, i enchants 4 different  DC PA in 3 different regions yet NA aion is by far worst!

is this normal?

did you guys (ncwest) patch enchant rate?

well i know as usual you guys wont answer here but i hope you guys will think comunity.

I think the issue is the team in NA doesn't know how to read Aion code (seems like ppl who run private server are better at adjusting and checking the %). There are too many bugs in the proc rate in crafting as well. enchantment with 70% pass rate and failing 6 times in a row is too common. I think they need to get in real programmer who is willing to read the code and not just copy and paste the display code (KR to Eng). 

Gear inequality has always been a feature of North American Aion. The way it starts is bad manastone and enchantment rates. Then works up to hard to obtain gems, runes, xforms, stigmas, and all the other rubbish they added to Aion retail. That's why Aion Classic is more popular, because at the launch everyone was equal. Not anymore, the inequality rot has set in. Something NCsoft managed to Avoid in the original Guildwars.

On 4/14/2022 at 5:13 AM, Mintie said:

You must be new around here.    It's been like this for ages.

nah i played more than 10 years now on and off even streamed be4 "BEAT"

i didnt know how crap NA aion enchant rates until i played EU and KR

it could be another reason NA aion classic is ghost town now.

i try to come back but this makes me stick with kr server. 

i had full collections in retail spent alot and i thought it was stupid so i was so glad that they bring classic but...

i heard 2.0 patch is around soon,  i was hoping it might being players back... now i dont think so...

in the beginning of classic it wasnt this hard to enchant. i have 5 toons and enchant them in the beginning of classic i had no problem.

On 4/14/2022 at 12:38 PM, Cyfur said:

Gear inequality has always been a feature of North American Aion. The way it starts is bad manastone and enchantment rates. Then works up to hard to obtain gems, runes, xforms, stigmas, and all the other rubbish they added to Aion retail. That's why Aion Classic is more popular, because at the launch everyone was equal. Not anymore, the inequality rot has set in. Something NCsoft managed to Avoid in the original Guildwars.

yup they repeat same misstake over and over again. 

On 4/13/2022 at 11:07 PM, Blume said:

I think the issue is the team in NA doesn't know how to read Aion code (seems like ppl who run private server are better at adjusting and checking the %). There are too many bugs in the proc rate in crafting as well. enchantment with 70% pass rate and failing 6 times in a row is too common. I think they need to get in real programmer who is willing to read the code and not just copy and paste the display code (KR to Eng). 

if you are right NCwest is about to close down... 

70% but it is not a same 70% compare with other region aion. i think they dont know what it means by 70% LMAO

2 hours ago, Dooki said:

nah i played more than 10 years now on and off even streamed be4 "BEAT"

i didnt know how crap NA aion enchant rates until i played EU and KR

it could be another reason NA aion classic is ghost town now.

i try to come back but this makes me stick with kr server. 

i had full collections in retail spent alot and i thought it was stupid so i was so glad that they bring classic but...

i heard 2.0 patch is around soon,  i was hoping it might being players back... now i dont think so...

in the beginning of classic it wasnt this hard to enchant. i have 5 toons and enchant them in the beginning of classic i had no problem.

yup they repeat same misstake over and over again. 

if you are right NCwest is about to close down... 

70% but it is not a same 70% compare with other region aion. i think they dont know what it means by 70% LMAO

You know the joke I just received regarding proc rate was from a GM. He told me that he tested continuously crafting HHOM and it proc only 11th craft (which means the rate is < 10%, probably 1%) . I remember someone had some data from official server on the rate of HHOM which is roughly 20% or 30% (can't remember exact % posted (provided by some friendly GM) which was the same in KR and CN). And the GM say the proc system is working. I think if this happened in KR, probably NC will get sued for releasing fake rates for crafting proc? 

There are some definite statistical improbabilities that happen quite frequently in this game. I know it's RNG but I mean the statistics I've personally seen with the probability of success is highly unlikely. Their enchantment system is definitely broken, if not by design then actual code. If it's 1-100 RNG based off of pass/fail for stone level then It's 100% broken just by built in bias from normal distribution. 

47 minutes ago, Ontwo said:

There are some definite statistical improbabilities that happen quite frequently in this game. I know it's RNG but I mean the statistics I've personally seen with the probability of success is highly unlikely. Their enchantment system is definitely broken, if not by design then actual code. If it's 1-100 RNG based off of pass/fail for stone level then It's 100% broken just by built in bias from normal distribution. 

I got a feeling the code written is for aion is somehow linked to player number. The rates (if is the same code) seem better when aion just started and got lower by passing months (if you had been enchanting gear monthly you should also be able to notice this). And population on NA seem lowest of all classic server. I think NC west really need to employ real coder, even those running private server could do adjustment much better then NC west could. 

Enchanting is pay to win, with L80+ enchant stones being well over 4million kinah, and you need over a hundred to enchant 50e set with the failure rate, that means you need hundreds of millions kinah. That's RMT territory, or a least a small fortune in pink tiger candy.