Dredge and Tiak queues

Conflict-EK

I understand that this isn't necessarily an issue on the asmo side at the moment, but on the Elyos side we are facing insanely long queue times. It's rather unfortunate that once again we do not have that great of a server population, but we shouldn't have to wait 20-30+ minutes to get a pop if I even get one at all. I've queued and went without getting a pop over 30 minutes and ran past the entry window before. It's bad enough the actual Tiak and Dredge times can be really late or offset for some people, but having to wait for a substantial amount of time for an entry that is not guaranteed doesn't help. 

Could the possibility of an auto pop with the 20 minute restriction be implemented if queue times are more than fifteen minutes? I generally try to go early and never in the last half hour but regardless of when you decide to queue  you should always get an entry. 

1 hour ago, Gargoyle said:

So you just want to PVE without the other faction?

Go run non-pvp instances then

That's not how that reads at all. It's not our fault there's not enough players to queue and if they're queuing then they are obviously geared up and ready to go but just tired of not getting pops. I mean I've queued and waited 20-30+ minutes too and I have even had a few no pops as well which most of the time on most days I'm in the first few groups to queue so it's not like I'm dodging pvp by any means.

Plus if there's nobody to queue why not since I'll get my AP, quests and whatever in. 

Edited by Ontwo

16 minutes ago, Ontwo said:

That's not how that reads at all. It's not our fault there's not enough players to queue and if they're queuing then they are obviously geared up and ready to go but just tired of not getting pops. I mean I've queued and waited 20-30+ minutes too and I have even had a few no pops as well which most of the time on most days I'm in the first few groups to queue so it's not like I'm dodging pvp by any means.

Plus if there's nobody to queue why not since I'll get my AP, quests and whatever in. 

So if no one on the other faction is able to queue, you still want to go and do the instance without the other faction.

Why should the faction inbalance be furthered just so you can pve?

10 minutes ago, Gargoyle said:

So if no one on the other faction is able to queue, you still want to go and do the instance without the other faction.

Why should the faction inbalance be furthered just so you can pve?

Not my fault the population has fallen in numbers and doesn't allow me to fully enjoy the instance, but if you want PM me and we can sync dredges to keep from getting an imbalance. Let me enjoy that PvP experience.

Edited by Ontwo

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly this has been an issue for as long as Aion has been Aion. There is usually more Elyos and they are stuck waiting forever for pvp instances.

Meanwhile as an asmo, I queue anything and get insta-pop.

It would have been nice if they could have just allowed same-faction dredg if there is no enemy of other faction for like 10 minutes, but it could lead to undesirable behavior (queuing mains against alts late into the timer and deciding who gets to win)

1 hour ago, Avator-KT said:

Honestly this has been an issue for as long as Aion has been Aion. There is usually more Elyos and they are stuck waiting forever for pvp instances.

Meanwhile as an asmo, I queue anything and get insta-pop.

It would have been nice if they could have just allowed same-faction dredg if there is no enemy of other faction for like 10 minutes, but it could lead to undesirable behavior (queuing mains against alts late into the timer and deciding who gets to win)

I agree, I see little benefit to dredge being limited by factions, for me it's just Green team vs Blue team.