Divine Siege Feedback!!!!

Still a complete waste of time!   I was so mad the first time about how ridiculously hard Dux was to kill that I wanted until tonight Easter Evening to give it one last shot.   It was still horribly bad.   With 9 minutes left Dux was still at 50% HP.  I really dont want to hear excuses about how it turned into a pvp match and oh if this faction did this or that faction did that.  Save it and tell it to someone who thinks your just awesome and know everything as you do.  For me its simple.. DUX should not be able to survive more than 15 minutes 20 minutes top under any circumstance.   After a full hour and long hour its no fun period.  People just start leaving long before an hour because they can do the simple math in there head.    In all cases Happy Easter!!  and thanks for the Easter Bunny Kisks!  But you can keep Divine as far as I'm concerned and just shut it down

I think you are wrong on this one I think it is at a sweet spot atm as we did not have a good turn out for both asmo and eylos as most of the were there for gate ap. I think we will see a capture next week for Devine 

Also most ppl there were solo or in groups with no big league calling out directions.

I think it's totally able to be taken now, we just have to have the numbers show up. You have to remember it's public holiday in most parts of the world for Good Friday and Easter this weekend. I didn't see legion turnout like normal because people were doing family stuff.

If it's not improved by next weekend then I would say revisit this topic then because a declining player base would need adjustment but I feel like we have more people show up for KKM than what we did for divine. 

When they added divine fort in 2010/2011, I remember it was easy to kill asmo/ely dux but it was very hard to take it from balaurs to a point where sometimes it would stay balaur if just 1 skirmish with asmo/ely happened.

Taking Divine from Balaurs was an achievement, not something gifted, and I feel like the current situation is what we should expect if you want a true "Classic" experience.

That said, it also meant that the server would be one-sided enough (or that asmo would agree with each other to take turns) to be the only faction trying to take it, and it was not healthy for the balance of the server. Like Veille and Mastarius in 2.0, I hope it won't stay like in the original 2.0 because removing access to Beshmundir for a whole faction for a week just so 1 guy can get a weapon from a world boss sucks balls.