Weekly Server Maintenance - April 20, 2022 [Aion]

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

Thank you!

@Rin About the [Event] Exciting Transformation Contract Box. The [Event] Ultimate Transformation Contract Box (2 types) I assume contains either Marchutan or Kaisinel. For those of us who already got Marchutan and Kaisinel by picking them from the last Ultimate promotion event, can we please have Ereshkigal and Tiamat contracts added to the box? 🥺

beast-boy-teen-titans.gif

Edited by Gallium-DN

• Aion Team
2 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

@Rin About the [Event] Exciting Transformation Contract Box. The [Event] Ultimate Transformation Contract Box (2 types) I assume contains either Marchutan or Kaisinel. For those of us who already got Marchutan and Kaisinel by picking them from the last Ultimate promotion event, can we please have Ereshkigal and Tiamat contracts added to the box? 🥺

You are correct! I'm working on making a very small edit (please bare with me, I'll update when it's done!) about what contracts are in each, and the two Ultimate Transformations are Marchutan and Kaisinel. Although I'm not sure if we can add the other two, I will definitely leave this feedback for the team to see what might be possible for the future. And... well, you know what I'll say: "No promises!" but as usual, I'll definitely leave the feedback!

Sorry that I don't have any other answers for you currently though!

These events seem great. The biggest hype is for 8.2

And I hope that the autohunt expanded in these areas will remain after the event (without the event drops of course), just like we had with Gelkmaros/Ingisson. Wise choice to not have it in Apsaranta (not that anyone could autohunt there or that there is anything worthy dropping there).

Edited by Arhangelos

3 minutes ago, Rin said:

You are correct! I'm working on making a very small edit (please bare with me, I'll update when it's done!) about what contracts are in each, and the two Ultimate Transformations are Marchutan and Kaisinel. Although I'm not sure if we can add the other two, I will definitely leave this feedback for the team to see what might be possible for the future. And... well, you know what I'll say: "No promises!" but as usual, I'll definitely leave the feedback!

Sorry that I don't have any other answers for you currently though!

I appreciate that. The Ultimate promotion from last year originally only had Marchutan and Kaisinel as choice rewards in the box, but after some players kindly asked, the team was able to ninja the other two in. So, here's hoping! *crosses fingers*

• Aion Team
3 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

These events seem great. The biggest hype is for 8.2

And I hope that the autohunt expanded in these areas will remain after the event (without the event drops of course), just like we had with Gelkmaros/Ingisson. Wise choice to not have it in Apsaranta (not that anyone could autohunt there or that there is anything worthy dropping there).

Yes, you're correct! The auto-hunt feature is staying live in these new areas even after the event—The coins are just temporary addition to celebrate it, along with the rewards being available in the Fissure of Oblivion Event as well should people want to mix it up a little. 

• Aion Team

Edit complete! The Transformation Contracts possibilities for [Event] Ancient Transformation Contract (18 types), [Event] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 types), and [Event] Ultimate Transformation Contract Box (2 types) have now been listed in both blogs.

Thanks for your patience there friends!

A suggestion regarding the Daeva Fairy 5 hour Nezekan/Zikel buff.

I LOVE the idea, the 2 xforms are great and gives us a chance to use the other xform we don't yet have because it takes at least a full year of grind to get both, and they've only been available since August of last year, so it's impossible to own both as of now.

A problem in execution .... the 5 hour buff is not counted as a true "transformation" by the Pet Auto-Scroll, and so when we want to use our pets with food, we have to take out the contracts or otherwise the 5 hour buff is overwritten by a 10 minute Transform buff.

This sucks because if you want to auto-hunt for more than 5 hours with the Daeva Fairy Nezekan/Zikel buff on, you'll eventually not have an auto-scroll Transformation if you don't manually come and update your pet auto-scroll.

A suggestion to the dev team is to update the auto-scroll to respect that we already have the Nezekan/Zikel Daeva Fairy 5 hour buff and not overwrite it. 

• Aion Team
19 hours ago, Arkaida-KT said:

Rin quick question someone told me glory point rank resets every week...my observation says that's false but you did not mention it... please can you post glory point season reset schedule?

Currently, its every 4 weeks! 4/13 was the last reset. 

7 hours ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

Btw , is it just me or the skin preview on some new skins released in bcm are not working .

Hey Timeless! If you're having some issues with the skins preview could you show some photos and post it in the bug report section for me? Or if not, could you kindly submit a ticket for which ones you're having issues viewing? That would help a lot in tracking which ones you might have problems. Thank you so much!

It's funny, I get logged off my account every time i come into the forums on my normal browser.  These forums just really don't like Chrome. 

So I had to go and open up the "Other" browser just to post this..... hopefully this just goes to show you how much I mean what I'm about to say.

Rin, 

You are absolutely fabulous.  Its so great to have someone that actually communicates back with us and is engaged with the player community. 

Thank you for responding, for finding out answers to people's questions and getting even getting excited about the new your sharing. I for one can't say enough about how great it is to know our voice is heard. And I don't know if it was you, but Bravo to actually getting the information out early for once about an patch to the game.  I was shocked that the info came the same day of the patch before, there's nothing like a little bit of anticipation to get people excited about something, people TALKING about something. 

All I can say is this your doing great, we love you and keep up the amazing job you've been doing. 

Can't thank you enough! 

9 hours ago, Rin said:

Currently, its every 4 weeks! 4/13 was the last reset. 

Hey Timeless! If you're having some issues with the skins preview could you show some photos and post it in the bug report section for me? Or if not, could you kindly submit a ticket for which ones you're having issues viewing? That would help a lot in tracking which ones you might have problems. Thank you so much!

https://imgur.com/a/CyzuSnb , thanks rin in advance .. i can see the beach stunning but not the other wings

• Aion Team
4 minutes ago, Guest miche said:

we're missing todays survey for the snake event @Rin

Hey Miche! There currently seems to be a little bit of an oddity with the event UI, but if you relog you should see the reward pop back up in your inventory/the UI come back. Let me know if it continues though and if anyone else is having an issue!

Guest Arkada

Hey thanks so much for the update rin I'm extremely happy with ncsofts responses to the community you guys are doing a great job keep up the great work....

On 4/21/2022 at 9:29 AM, TimelessAngel-KT said:

https://imgur.com/a/CyzuSnb , thanks rin in advance .. i can see the beach stunning but not the other wings

There are some BCM items that shouldn't be there, this is not the first time this happens. Nobody can see those. If you have luna try to buy it, I think it is also not purchasable.

If you go to wings section for example you won't see those, you have to make a search with "wings" to find the glitched ones.

I just came back to the game after some personal problems i had and was super excited to see this rewards "[Event] Exciting Transformation Contract Box" from fissure & "[Event] Grade A Rank 4 Minion Contract Selection Box" from the snake event since I dont have either a Ultimate Transformation nor S Rank minion yet since I cant play much.

But the excitement went away so fast. I managed to get 11x [Event] Exciting Transformation Contract Box and they were all Ancient. Not even 1 legendary (at least so i can complete some collection) and everydays snake bags + the survey ones and never seen the A Rank minion.

It would be nice if you guys can put some with higher chance. Mostly everyone in the server already have Ultimate Transformations, there should be a catch up for those who just come back to the game and doesnt have any. I know theres like a ulti promotion every 6 months or so but still I dont have the legendaries for it. Im still missing 3 from the original 10. 

Or at least put the % chance to get the ultimate from the exciting transformation contract box so we dont get so excited so easily. 

Also the Ultimate Memory Shard (and the legendary and ancient ones for that matter) are a nice add to event drop list, but please make it more than 1. At least let it be rng from 2 to 7 or something like that. We need 500 to get ultimate.

Just some insight of a returning player point of view who cant spend $$$$ and alot of time daily.

Thanks!

@Rin

• Rin unpinned this topic