Weekly Server Maintenance - April 27, 2022 [Aion]

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.

This is a normal weekly maintenance to secure server stability. No major changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance.

• Yornunerk Workshop Promotional Rewards will be delivered by end of day on April 27, 2022.

Thank you!

• Aion Team
6 hours ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

is it the end of snake event or survey?

Nope! No end of any events this week, so still quite a few going on!

As far as I am aware, there are not other surveys currently. If that does change however, I will do my best to inform you as soon as possible! For right now, I hope all the events are decent at least, and if you have any feedback don't hesitate to leave it!

On 4/30/2022 at 3:08 AM, Baby-KT said:

Apostles promotion

Transformation coin promotion plz

Yes, I am agree with you.

So, we are still wanting an event called " Hungry Hatchlings " in this year, it was always happening since 2020 - 2021 aka before 8.0 version, and Hanbok Event or Cat Doctor Event as all of you made it before, it will be a good help us, ( Fissure of Oblivion event is nice ), thanks :) 

On 4/27/2022 at 10:27 PM, Rin said:

Nope! No end of any events this week, so still quite a few going on!

As far as I am aware, there are not other surveys currently. If that does change however, I will do my best to inform you as soon as possible! For right now, I hope all the events are decent at least, and if you have any feedback don't hesitate to leave it!

Thank you Rin!

• Rin unpinned this topic