Weekly Server Maintenance - April 27, 2022 [Classic]

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 2 hours.

This is a normal weekly maintenance to secure server stability. No major changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance.

Thank you!

• Aion Team
9 minutes ago, Tasoulaaaa said:

In the maintenance notes can we get updates to the shop ect new skins, dyes, candies please.

Hey Tasoulaaaa! I will definitely see if this might be possible in the future. (but hey you guessed it, no promises!) but I do understand how this is important and needed.

Just now, Ponci said:

Any news or eta about 2.0?

Hey Ponci! As soon as I have any news to share off about 2.0, I promise (oh! A promise I can keep to!) I will post all around and about it! Although I have nothing at this current moment, please do stay tuned! ❤️ 

• Aion Team
12 hours ago, Jasny said:

@Rin

Is there any information: when can we expect our 90Day Siel Rewards ? 

Hey Jansy, If you have not received your 90-day siel rewards yet, can you kindly contact support? They should have more information and ways to check into what is going on here and if/when items will come on for this, or if you're missing what you need right now! :)

20 hours ago, Moone said:

Divine siege values update? :(

As far as I'm aware, there was no changes to Divine at this time. However, I do believe the team is still monitoring it overall. If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to have you or others make a thread for feedback on it and I will give it to the team!

For everyone else on feedback for the Quna shop: Thank you for letting me know! I'll document it for the team ❤️ (Love the image, Forthyn, LOL)

• Rin unpinned this topic