Can't connect to game easily

Arhangelos

@Rin did they make any changes to the server ISP after 27th April maintenance? I can hardly login today, some times I get an empty client (no EULA accept button etc), other times I can reach the server selection and some times I can log into game but it lags beyond play-ability. Even logging into the site took me like 2 minutes and several tries.

I did a speed test on my connection and it seemed OK, entering youtube, google, reddit and other sites seems to be as swift as it can get, so that means my issue is connecting to Aion servers. But then I tried both direct connection and vpn connection and they were both problematic which leaves me to believe there is a change in Aion servers.

I am asking because it is not the first time they degrade the connection to a cheaper version and cause problems.

Anyone else has the same issues or is it just me? If it is only me then it must be my ISP and the sad thing it is the only ISP in my village.

Edited by Arhangelos

• Aion Team

Oof, that's not good at all. I'm so sorry that's happening to you, Arhangelos. As I don't have any answers or information regarding this, could you also make a ticket to support to see if they have a way to check with you as well? I'll go see who I can report this to, but they will likely need to test with you to see what the issue is!

19 minutes ago, Rin said:

Oof, that's not good at all. I'm so sorry that's happening to you, Arhangelos. As I don't have any answers or information regarding this, could you also make a ticket to support to see if they have a way to check with you as well? I'll go see who I can report this to, but they will likely need to test with you to see what the issue is!

Thanks for the super fast reply, it seems now my ping kinda stabilized. It is crazy how from maintenance and up to now (about 8 hours) I couldn't log almost at all.

Now the same ping test service shows me 160~170 ping, lets hope it was my own ISP's issue and it got fixed.

Edited by Arhangelos

• Aion Team

I hope so! I checked with CS and they aren't seeing a ping spike or any problems on our end, so if you happen to run into more oddities, definitely reach out to them and see if there might be something they can do to point you in the right direction!

Wishing you the best and good luck!