Divine Siege Feedback

Hi @Rin and @Aion team,

So I don't really have too much to say here other than on the Elyos side, I guess people just gave up and are too tired at Midnight EST time to even try this anymore.  We had one LFG Alliance group that didn't even fill up completely.  The first time Divine was ran Elyos had a full League of players and all 8 alliances were pretty much full.  So you can see what has happened with this over time.   I know on Easter someone gave feedback about the low number of people that were going,  they thought it was because it was the holiday.  But Nope that isn't it obviously and that should be clear to any doubters now.   It's simply too late at night to start with, and honestly the Asmos had a fair number of people there tonight, they had the entire hour without interruption from any Elyos that could disrupt them trying to Kill Dux and even they didn't take it.   

At this point I don't know if it remains starting at Midnight it will ever recover enough people to get past this problem.    It's your game Aion so do with it what you like but at this point it would probably be best just to boost up the HP on DUX so high that no faction will ever take it and be done with it.     If you want players to enjoy it then fix it right.. Have the start time be like at 8:00pm Saturday Eastern US time or 9:00pm absolutely the latest.  Fix Dux so that one alliance of 24 people can kill him in 20 or 30 minutes.  Otherwise at this point you left this problem going on so long now that it was obvious to me tonight, no one is much interested in it anymore so just do away with it completely its of no use to anyone.   You would be just as well off promoting some pvp fight night in the abyss and not having us trying to take an impossible fortress wasting our time.

Just my .02 cents

Maybe the 2 factions should work together and RP the nyerk out of that fort uniting to beat the balaur once and for all like kahrun would of wanted :D.

Not really it would be funny tho the drama that would succumb from it.

12 hours ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

Hi @Rin and @Aion team,

So I don't really have too much to say here other than on the Elyos side, I guess people just gave up and are too tired at Midnight EST time to even try this anymore.  We had one LFG Alliance group that didn't even fill up completely.  The first time Divine was ran Elyos had a full League of players and all 8 alliances were pretty much full.  So you can see what has happened with this over time.   I know on Easter someone gave feedback about the low number of people that were going,  they thought it was because it was the holiday.  But Nope that isn't it obviously and that should be clear to any doubters now.   It's simply too late at night to start with, and honestly the Asmos had a fair number of people there tonight, they had the entire hour without interruption from any Elyos that could disrupt them trying to Kill Dux and even they didn't take it.   

At this point I don't know if it remains starting at Midnight it will ever recover enough people to get past this problem.    It's your game Aion so do with it what you like but at this point it would probably be best just to boost up the HP on DUX so high that no faction will ever take it and be done with it.     If you want players to enjoy it then fix it right.. Have the start time be like at 8:00pm Saturday Eastern US time or 9:00pm absolutely the latest.  Fix Dux so that one alliance of 24 people can kill him in 20 or 30 minutes.  Otherwise at this point you left this problem going on so long now that it was obvious to me tonight, no one is much interested in it anymore so just do away with it completely its of no use to anyone.   You would be just as well off promoting some pvp fight night in the abyss and not having us trying to take an impossible fortress wasting our time.

Just my .02 cents

You should have seen the Asmo side.  While Elyos break 3 gates, Asmos break 1.  There's 0 alliances.  Just 5 guys beating on the door for AP.

Last week after Elyos bailed (after only 10 minutes, I still had my second Xform ready and no one to kill), asmos just flew around mindlessly.  Could have regrouped at tried the deity but no one even 'wants' to.

2 hours ago, Squid said:

Just out of curiosity how much AP did 5 guys get?

I was exaggerating of course it was more than 5 but it wasn't "many" by any means.  We had way more last week.  I think it was about 10k per person without double AP. Maybe a bit more.

10 hours ago, Avator-KT said:

I was exaggerating of course it was more than 5 but it wasn't "many" by any means.  We had way more last week.  I think it was about 10k per person without double AP. Maybe a bit more.

Aww rip hahaha i thought maybe they all had cannons or something.