Weekly Server Maintenance - May 4, 2022 [Aion]

Rin

• Aion Team
2 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

@RinThe 100% Success Stigma Enchantment Stone item is missing from Abyssal Fragment npcs. We are supposed to be able to exchange them for 2,000 [Event] Abyssal Fragments. This was not mentioned at all in the patch notes. I assume it is a bug?

Hi Gallium, 
For the 100% Success Stigma Enchantment, I do not know at this time, but I have given it to the team to investigate. If I find out more, I will let you know as soon as possible.

5 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

@Rin Quick couple questions concerning the Wardrobe System.

• The wardrobe works for each character.
  • Only items that can be extracted can be registered in the Wardrobe.

What does this mean "works for each character?". Does that mean my characters share registered items, or each character gets their own wardrobe?

Also, what is meant by "extracted"?

Sorry for the confusion on this! It basically means that each character gets their own separate wardrobe.

And same, sorry for the confusion on this sentence. A better way to word this would be "Any Equipment that can be used as a skin may be added to the Wardrobe". Please do note that any equipment you add into the wardrobe, you CANNOT obtain back as it deletes its stats and thus will be lost when trying to remove it from the wardrobe. A dialog box pops up warning you about this, too.

1 hour ago, Fran said:

Bring the ultimate transformation buff npc back please!

It will come back! There was an issue with it and the Fissure of Oblivion event with the 8.2 patch, and due to that it has been delayed.

We will be bringing both of these events back on May 11, and both will be extended until May 25. You can find more details on the known issues thread here: 

25 minutes ago, Rin said:

It will come back! There was an issue with it and the Fissure of Oblivion event with the 8.2 patch, and due to that it has been delayed.

We will be bringing both of these events back on May 11, and both will be extended until May 25. You can find more details on the known issues thread here: 

thank you

They are telling me that to complete a collection of pixels I need to invest 400 dollars and this does not guarantee me anything because it is a random box? Are you aware of the price inflation for what these originally cost?

Why add these coins with packages that do not guarantee you anything! Sell them separately at a reasonable price and obtainable by most who still want to continue playing my god!. They're just making people quit the game

Who is responsible for putting those packages.....

• Aion Team
9 minutes ago, Baby-KT said:

Change Ariel’s Apostle -> vizel's apostle please.

why different kr Contract list  

Hey there!

Oops, you're right! Sorry for thr Typo, you are correct. It is Vaizel's Apostle.  The website has been updated accordingly.  Thank you!

9 hours ago, Rin said:

Hi Gallium, 
For the 100% Success Stigma Enchantment, I do not know at this time, but I have given it to the team to investigate. If I find out more, I will let you know as soon as possible.

please bring back the 100% Success Stigma Enchantment Stone from Abyssal Fragment npcs, i cant enchant my stigmas without that  100% Success stone .....

• Aion Team
7 hours ago, Beverly-DN said:

Why is Auto-Hunt not available on Lakrum, Demaha and the other maps? It was said to be permanent but after the update it is no longer available 😶

Hey Beverly! I checked with the team, it looks like this is also currently in-progress to be fixed, along with the Fissure of Oblivion and Auto-Hunting Bonus event that came with the Auto-Hunt Expansion. It should be back in place on May 11, but please do keep informing us if you find other problems!

We apologize for the issues, but are working to fix it as soon as possible!

@Rin The Morphing recipe to convert <[BCM] Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone> into <Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone> is gone. 

Without this recipe we cannot use these BCM stones to craft into <Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone>.

• Aion Team
9 minutes ago, Clau said:

@Rin The Morphing recipe to convert <[BCM] Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone> into <Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone> is gone. 

Without this recipe we cannot use these BCM stones to craft into <Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone>.

Hey Clau, unfortunately, that morphing recipe was mentioned to be temporary for the duration of  Yornunerk's promotion (Ended April 20):

Just now, Rin said:

Hey Clau, unfortunately, that morphing recipe was mentioned to be temporary for the duration of  Yornunerk's promotion (Ended April 20):

Well those of us that have MANY of these <[BCM] Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone>  we cannot do anything with these because in order to craft <Blessed Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone> We need none BCM stones.

I hope we get this recipe back otherwise these BCM stones are useless.

• Required Materials: (x1) [BCM] Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone > Product: (x1) Ultimate Paragon Enchantment Stone

619sYuc.png

4 hours ago, Rin said:

Hey Beverly! I checked with the team, it looks like this is also currently in-progress to be fixed, along with the Fissure of Oblivion and Auto-Hunting Bonus event that came with the Auto-Hunt Expansion. It should be back in place on May 11, but please do keep informing us if you find other problems!

We apologize for the issues, but are working to fix it as soon as possible!

Ok, thank you very much Rin 😊

On 5/3/2022 at 5:38 PM, Rin said:

PLEASE NOTE: After May 6-8, the double XP/AP weekends will no longer continue. We hope you have enjoyed these special boost weekends while they were in effect.

Currently May 6 and double XP isn't active.  Why remove these, they were pretty popular and didn't cost anyone anything?  Every time an event breaks, event descriptions are inaccurate, or forum posts are inaccurate, we should get another xp weekend.  That'd keep them running for quite a while. ;) 

@RinHello, just lookig for any update about The 100% Success Stigma Enchantment Stone item is missing from Abyssal Fragment npc. as the other comment i just read all the path notes twice and didnt see any notice about remove that item 🥲, please let us know any update about it, Best regards

On 5/7/2022 at 8:42 AM, AnonymousCoward-DN said:

Currently May 6 and double XP isn't active.  Why remove these, they were pretty popular and didn't cost anyone anything?  Every time an event breaks, event descriptions are inaccurate, or forum posts are inaccurate, we should get another xp weekend.  That'd keep them running for quite a while. ;) 

They said they are discontinuing it for now.

We had it mostly because we didn't have autohunt everywhere. They enabled it, now it is bugged of course but they will fix it.

Of course we all loved it, who doesn't like double XP.

@RinCan we please have a more detailed explanation of how the Wardrobe system works? I tried to resister items in the "Wardrobe" window, but it will not work. There is a 2nd window called "Change Appearance". Is this the correct window to try to register items? How does this window work? In this window there are two slots, "Apply Appearance" and "Target".  I can't seem to be able to put anything at all in the "Apply Appearance" slot. Also, are the appearance items registered in this window able to be applied multiple times, or is it  one-time use that can only be applied to a single item?

• Aion Team
13 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

@RinCan we please have a more detailed explanation of how the Wardrobe system works? I tried to resister items in the "Wardrobe" window, but it will not work. There is a 2nd window called "Change Appearance". Is this the correct window to try to register items? How does this window work? In this window there are two slots, "Apply Appearance" and "Target".  I can't seem to be able to put anything at all in the "Apply Appearance" slot. Also, are the appearance items registered in this window able to be applied multiple times, or is it  one-time use that can only be applied to a single item?

Hey Gallium! Most of what you're asking still functions near identical to classic's wardrobe, so I'm going to give you the blog there for how to register, apply appearances, and such: https://www.aiononline.com/news/get-to-know-the-wardrobe I'll still give a quick TL;DR down below to all your questions as I know it off-hand, but that should help answer anything else.

It also is the same in that once an item is registered to your wardrobe, you CANNOT retrieve it (it will be deleted), and it will remove its stats if it had any, so please keep that in mind! The dialog WILL give you a warning before registering it to the wardrobe.

The items inside your wardrobe are NOT a one-time use! You can use them on multiple pieces of gear to have the same, or multiple looks, across all your sets!

Quick TL;DR to register items:

1. Have the item you want to register in your INVENTORY
  2. Have the WARDROBE window open at the same time
  3. Right-click the item from your INVENTORY to store it in the WARDROBE (dialog will show).
  4. There are certain restrictions on what you can and cannot apply to the wardrobe, but basically it's "any item that can be used as a skin".

Quick TL;DR how to apply appearance:

1. UNEQUIP the piece of gear you want to apply the skin to
  2. Open you  Wardrobe Window
  3. Drop the item you want to apply the skin to into the TARGET box
  4. In your wardrobe, pick which skin you want to APPLY THE APPREARANCE to your TAGETED item
  5. Click OK, pay the fee.

• Rin unpinned this topic
5 hours ago, Rin said:

Hey Gallium! Most of what you're asking still functions near identical to classic's wardrobe, so I'm going to give you the blog there for how to register, apply appearances, and such: https://www.aiononline.com/news/get-to-know-the-wardrobe I'll still give a quick TL;DR down below to all your questions as I know it off-hand, but that should help answer anything else.

It also is the same in that once an item is registered to your wardrobe, you CANNOT retrieve it (it will be deleted), and it will remove its stats if it had any, so please keep that in mind! The dialog WILL give you a warning before registering it to the wardrobe.

The items inside your wardrobe are NOT a one-time use! You can use them on multiple pieces of gear to have the same, or multiple looks, across all your sets!

3. Right-click the item from your INVENTORY to store it in the WARDROBE (dialog will show).
  4. There are certain restrictions on what you can and cannot apply to the wardrobe, but basically it's "any item that can be used as a skin".

4. In your wardrobe, pick which skin you want to APPLY THE APPREARANCE to your TAGETED item

Thank you so much!

18 hours ago, Rin said:

Thank you, but where do we get expansion slots from? BCM doesn't seem to have them on Retail unless I missed it.