Kicked by angry lead + bugged by system at siege.

Chibiusa-DN

Hi, today at Mirne siege i reach to the fort, and i started to heal my group, i was with the leader of the ally named "Jakan", i realize i needed to register in coallition kisk, so i went to register and also guide a friend new in game to the kisk location, which didnt take me more than.. 1 min, we were really near of the kisk. When i was ready to back to the action zone this guy Jakan died for trying to tank the dragons while i was away, and he rage kicked me from the coalliton. Some friends were in the ally and they started to ask him why he kicked me, he answered that i was AFK, which my friends told him that i wasnt. After that i just decided to re apply to the coallition and go to get contribution at siege, but the system shows me a message saying that as i voluntarily left coallition i must wait 5 minutes for apply again to the same coallition. The faction rush to the dux and i coulnd't join with enough time to get contribution so i get 0 GP from Miren, thank to the angry leader Jakan, and the siege system bugged.

I wish this is fixed for nobody else suffer this situations, i sent ticket anyways. TY for read. I added pic of the system chat as proof of what happened.
unknown.png

5 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I don't know why he'd even get mad about dying. Siege deaths are frequent and common. It happens to us all. That's why we place a kisk. It's really not a big deal. Sounds like he needs to take a chill pill lol.

i disagree, clerics of all people shouldn't be messing around playing tour guide at siege time if that was really the case.  If Jakan claim you were afk then you probably were. If someone besides you has to answer if your afk or not then that pretty much means your afk.  Quit being a newb and posting BS.  Faction and server are already bad enough as they are without this crybaby crap.

1 hour ago, Rukie-DN said:

[...] clerics of all people shouldn't be messing around playing tour guide at siege time  [...] If Jakan claim you were afk then you probably were. If someone besides you has to answer if your afk or not then that pretty much means your afk.  Quit being a newb and posting BS.  Faction and server are already bad enough as they are without this crybaby crap. [...]

And because of people like you, who write not-needed-insults without even readin properly, many promising clerics quit being cleric.

32 minutes ago, Sofie-KT said:

And because of people like you, who write not-needed-insults without even readin properly, many promising clerics quit being cleric.

Lots of people quit. Lots of  geared, level 74 plus clerics are afk at siege, or don't heal at siege due to being afraid of of heal aggro being tired or they don't care. 

Thankfully, there are some who just do their best, hats off to them,  and to everyone  who just does what needs to be done without moaning about it.

21 minutes ago, Yeon-DN said:

@Rukie-DN Unfortunately, there really are people who kick other people from alliance just for dying, not because they were afk.

Doesn't really happen so much,  now that certain special snowflakes realize that can't just do whatever they want anymore.

I'm not going to dispute  the validly of OP's story. I would just add that it's another reason not to joining an alliance with (I'm guessing)  only   a few minutes left - in other words, ideally join at the beginning of siege. If you can't, try to join as early as possible

If you join very late, you leave yourself open to a possible scenario, such as leaving or being kicked and not being able to rejoin and get credit.

@Cyan this would be a great time to jump in with an update on the siege survey , by the way! Any news on when  we'll see any changes, or what the could be? Originally UA was impacted by Everdale- which no one does- is anyone taking this into consideration? Thanks

2 hours ago, Rukie-DN said:

i disagree, clerics of all people shouldn't be messing around playing tour guide at siege time if that was really the case.  If Jakan claim you were afk then you probably were. If someone besides you has to answer if your afk or not then that pretty much means your afk.  Quit being a newb and posting BS.  Faction and server are already bad enough as they are without this crybaby crap.

Really?, did you even bother to read what the player wrote :S

he/she was not bound to coalition kisk.

Clerics are really few at siege and by players like you and the one who kicked, we have even less.

As I said in the other thread the OP made about the same topic, if they failed a ready check then I doubt anything can be done. If no ready check was done or they hit ready for a ready check, then they can go to Support and make a claim of being unfairly kicked. With the guidelines that Cyan posted, this should get them their GP and the alliance cpt warned.

2 hours ago, Sofie-KT said:

So be it, there really isn't much of a difference between a bad cleric and an afk cleric right?  Both ultimately end with the same scenario.....dead party members.  I didn't insult anyone in my previous post.  The simple truth is that if you are bad, your just simply bad.  What do you want people to do, sing you praises of how awesome you are for a job that you can't do?  I am kind of shocked at the number of people rushing to defend an afker.  Quite honestly siege sucks because of this so I find it well within Jakan's right to kick people.  We have a very short time window to cap a fort now as Elyos which doesnt include fluff time of showing people around or binding to a kisk (WHICH THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE AT THE START duh!!!).  Quite honestly this faction makes me sick and I am not sure why you are bringing the Poco's into this, they didn't have anything to do with this siege or this kick.  Sure I defended them in a previous post and I still would today though they seem more then willing to step aside and let the the faction implode on their own which we are well on our way of doing with afk people complaining about not being able to leech their GP.

3 hours ago, Rukie-DN said:

I made it really clear that i was not afk, if you see the cleric in your group is not near u can't just go tank all mobs and blame him for your death... Register in kisk didnt take me more than 1 minute, the kisk was near enough to do it fast Many people in the ally complain about that he kicked me, because they all notice i was not AFK. Now it's on the rulñes you can't do this kind aof things. What catch my attention now is why you are so rude to me refering to the situation with words like "BS", "crybaby" or crap", i don't see anyone using that kind of language.

4 hours ago, Rukie-DN said:

the support staff will check and notice that Chibiusa wanst AFK. the ally leader cant kick for rage if die. stop to protect the poco's for his incompetence. 

2 hours ago, 5s25C407-DN said:

Lots of people quit. Lots of  geared, level 74 plus clerics are afk at siege, or don't heal at siege due to being afraid of of heal aggro being tired or they don't care. 

Thankfully, there are some who just do their best, hats off to them,  and to everyone  who just does what needs to be done without moaning about it.

Doesn't really happen so much,  now that certain special snowflakes realize that can't just do whatever they want anymore.

That's exactly what really make me sad, when i was in the fort waiting for the penalty ends to join the coallitoon i saw SO MANY people afk in middle of the fort, and i got kicked by just register in kisk, so unfair...

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

@Chibiusa-DN.. was there a ready check?

Nope there was not, years ago i developed in myself an auto push ready instinct xD

11 minutes ago, Chibiusa-DN said:

I made it really clear that i was not afk, if you see the cleric in your group is not near u can't just go tank all mobs and blame him for your death... Register in kisk didnt take me more than 1 minute, the kisk was near enough to do it fast Many people in the ally complain about that he kicked me, because they all notice i was not AFK. Now it's on the rulñes you can't do this kind aof things. What catch my attention now is why you are so rude to me refering to the situation with words like "BS", "crybaby" or crap", i don't see anyone using that kind of language.

1- Agreed, you should notice where your cleric is, nevertheless, if you are tanking and receiving heals, you do not expect your cleric to leave, and leave you (the tank, regardless of class) to do what exactly?  If you have to leave, the the tank know.

2- Don't join  near the end of siege,  I was trying honestly not  to come out and say this- but if you do this  (1) if you drop you may not get anything but nevertheless you're leeching credit and DN-Elyos can't carry you.

If he kicked you for not following directions (i.e. being at the dragon), it could be argued that he was within his rights. It doesn't require a ready check- if you aren't following reasonable directions, that can be grounds (may apply in this case, may not -argue it with Support, not me).

28 minutes ago, 5s25C407-DN said:

1- Agreed, you should notice where your cleric is, nevertheless, if you are tanking and receiving heals, you do not expect your cleric to leave, and leave you (the tank, regardless of class) to do what exactly?  If you have to leave, the the tank know.

2- Don't join  near the end of siege,  I was trying honestly to come out and say this- but if you do this  (1) if you drp you may not get anything but nevertheless you're leeching credit and DN-Elyos can't carry you.

If he kicked you for not following directions (i.e. being at the dragon), it could be argued that he was within his rights.

1.- He was not tanking when i left, we just killed 1 dragon when i went to register on the kisk. He is not that OP to tankthe Dragons + Mobs and keep the agro unless he throw himself before everyone else start hit.

2.- I did not join at "end of siege" siege ended after 15 min, becauz the faction decided to rush the dux after a few dragons. If i joined at end, still not my fault being kicked and get penalty by system bugs =/.

As Aly asked me, he didnt even used check readiness, so... no much to talk about it.

37 minutes ago, 5s25C407-DN said:

2- Don't join  near the end of siege,  I was trying honestly not  to come out and say this- but if you do this  (1) if you drop you may not get anything but nevertheless you're leeching credit and DN-Elyos can't carry you.

If he kicked you for not following directions (i.e. being at the dragon), it could be argued that he was within his rights. It doesn't require a ready check- if you aren't following reasonable directions, that can be grounds (may apply in this case, may not -argue it with Support, not me).

Nope. Chibi said that the alliance was told that they were kicked for being AFK. That is in the records that Support can check. There was no ready check so how could this person be possibly sure that Chibi was AFK? You can't change the rules/reasons to suit your needs. The alliance was not told that Chibi was kicked for being bad. They were not told that Chibi was kicked for not following directions. And there is no rule against joining siege at any time.

@Chibiusa-DN.. you have a case. Posting here isn't going to get you your GP nor will it be a warning to this person who it seems is kick-happy. Submit a ticket. Tell them you were biding to the kisk when the alliance leader kicked you. Tell them that there was no ready check. (something they can verify) Tell them that the alliance leader told the others in the alliance that you were kicked for being AFK. (something they can verify) Politely ask for your GP.

Not sure anyone has tested Cyan's guidelines. You can be the first.

Best of luck.

Well, perhaps this may help a bit-  for a number f reasons, Elyos-DN will typically rush to the dux as quickly as possible, anyone who sieges regularly knows this, it isn't a new strategy.

In addition, while failing a ready check can be a reason to kick from an alliance, it isn't the sole reason - I am not saying  it was justified in your case- but staying with your alliance and follwing reasonable directions, and advising the leader if you need to be afk for a brief time, should avoid issues like this.

Totally agree.

But by all accounts this alliance lead kicked Chibi for being AFK and didn't bother to use the game mechanics provided to check Chibi was actually AFK. That makes the kick against the guidelines and something that Chibi can go to Support about.

Archived