Kicked by angry lead + bugged by system at siege.

Chibiusa-DN

5 hours ago, Rukie-DN said:

i disagree, clerics of all people shouldn't be messing around playing tour guide at siege time if that was really the case.  If Jakan claim you were afk then you probably were. If someone besides you has to answer if your afk or not then that pretty much means your afk.  Quit being a newb and posting BS.  Faction and server are already bad enough as they are without this crybaby crap.

1 hour ago, Rukie-DN said:

So be it, there really isn't much of a difference between a bad cleric and an afk cleric right?  Both ultimately end with the same scenario.....dead party members.  I didn't insult anyone in my previous post.  The simple truth is that if you are bad, your just simply bad.  What do you want people to do, sing you praises of how awesome you are for a job that you can't do?  I am kind of shocked at the number of people rushing to defend an afker.  Quite honestly siege sucks because of this so I find it well within Jakan's right to kick people.  We have a very short time window to cap a fort now as Elyos which doesnt include fluff time of showing people around or binding to a kisk (WHICH THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE AT THE START duh!!!).  [...]

What's this if not an insult? Do you even register what you are writing?

And again: did you even take 1 second to actually read what was written in the original post?
And even what if they join siege late and bind to kisk late? Who are you to tell them that they have to join the siege from first second and bind to kisk at the same second? 

25 minutes ago, Sofie-KT said:

What's this if not an insult? Do you even register what you are writing?

And again: did you even take 1 second to actually read what was written in the original post?
And even what if they join siege late and bind to kisk late? Who are you to tell them that they have to join the siege from first second and bind to kisk at the same second? 

It is called "the truth"  I am not here to be your friend, rub your back, blow smoke up your ass.  I am calling it for what it is which is someone who was AFK, got kicked by Jakan and is now in the forum crying about it which is leading to slandering Jakan who did what was within his powers and it was the right thing to do.  I honestly think there should be more kicks.  How many times at Kysis do we just knock everything out and get on dux and DPS just simply dies.  200 people flying about the dux with maybe 75-100 attacking.  It is a joke yet you guys want to defend a leech which is why we can only snag a fort on nights that more then one fort goes vulnerable.

9 minutes ago, Gabe-DN said:

I am confused, you claim your were not afk buy by your own admission a "friend" had to tell them that you were not afk.   Doesn't quite make sense according to the story now does it.

my friends and people from ally told him i was not AFK, because he already kicked me, and i couldnt say by myself cuz i was out the coallition. He kicke dme without any warning or say something.

6 hours ago, Rukie-DN said:

If Jakan claim you were afk then you probably were.

6 minutes ago, Rukie-DN said:

someone who was AFK, got kicked 

So we went from "probably was AFK" to "100% sure was AFK".

Chibiusa claims s/he wasn't AFK. You claim s/he was. Were you there to witness it? If yes, why didn't you say so? If not, how can you be so sure s/he was AFK?

my two cents (or like 10, whatever. This thread is long and full of too much buttmd to reply to.)

1: ready check exists for a reason. it should be used before you kick someone. If they pass the check but you still think they're goofing off, ask them why they're not where you expect them to be. If they're a smartass about it, or don't respond, you're in your rights to boot them. if not, have some compassion and understanding, and watch for them to join the ranks.

2: jakan's kind of an elitist as it is. doesn't surprise me. It really sucks, but the people most willing to put in effort and attain power are usually poorly suited to actually hold that power. Anecdote time: Back in 4.X I was never accepted to any of Jakan's EBs. Even the "1 more anyone" I'd be ghosted while i watch them keep recruiting for 3 more minutes to fill. I was geared, they didnt' have me blocked, they're just picky and heavily opinionated. Never gave me a reason either. I'd even take "you're a douche and we hate you and want you to leave the server" as a valid reason, despite us not having almost any interaction.

3: nobody should defend the pocos lol.

4:

3 hours ago, 5s25C407-DN said:

wonder if OP even said anything before heading off to kisk? just a thought. Not to blame anyone, but for the future, cant be surprised if you start to heal and then leave without saying you'll be back in  a minute.

I've never had to tell my alliance i was going to kisk. you just do it. most people who play this game don't ever say a single word in /1, /3, /a, or /b. Even if OP did say something, there'sa good chance >50% of the coalition wouldn't have seen it. siege alliances are not that tightly organized. This isn't the military, its a game. People have a wide margin of freedom while playing the game, including during massively cooperative activities.

5:

2 hours ago, Rukie-DN said:

We have a very short time window to cap a fort now as Elyos which doesnt include fluff time of showing people around or binding to a kisk (WHICH THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE AT THE START duh!!!).  Quite honestly this faction makes me sick and I am not sure why you are bringing the Poco's into this, they didn't have anything to do with this siege or this kick.  Sure I defended them in a previous post and I still would today though they seem more then willing to step aside and let the the faction implode on their own which we are well on our way of doing with afk people complaining about not being able to leech their GP.

Because nobody's ever showed up to siege late before, and its not important for one player of hundreds to take 30 seconds to show a braindead newcomer where the kisk is and then lead them to the current target. Additionally, the reason people bring up that you defended the pocos in a completely different thread is because an overwhelming amount of the population despises them and wants them stripped, banned, removed from this server, etc. people who take their side are generally considered disreputable and invalid. mentioning that you defend pocos is akin to saying you're not right in the head, and your arguments should be discredited .

51 minutes ago, Rukie-DN said:

It is called "the truth"  I am not here to be your friend, rub your back, blow smoke up your ass.  I am calling it for what it is which is someone who was AFK, got kicked by Jakan and is now in the forum crying about it which is leading to slandering Jakan who did what was within his powers and it was the right thing to do.  I honestly think there should be more kicks.  How many times at Kysis do we just knock everything out and get on dux and DPS just simply dies.  200 people flying about the dux with maybe 75-100 attacking.  It is a joke yet you guys want to defend a leech which is why we can only snag a fort on nights that more then one fort goes vulnerable.

You're acting like a prick. I would never even consider if I'd want to be your friend in the first place the way that you act.

That aside, you sure went straight from "probably he was afk" to "he is an afk gp leech who deserved to be kicked" without any proof. That alone shows how invalid your reasoning and opinion is.

Ok. just lets be honest. A lot of the people doing sieges are a little complicated. Some of them think are the owners of the server and want to show how powerfull they are. It works in that way since I joined the game and probably was the same before that. Just do not put so much attention to them. They have those kind of issues all the time and wont remember you on next siege. Just play in the way you cant, Do not care if somebody say "we have a little window to do this" or "you should do that before". They are not the owners of this game. The real owner is a company that will screw them in the next updates, and will not even read all the rage on forums :P 

And to the people that are siege fanaticals, try to be more comprensive and diplomatic or you will have even lesser players going with you. It is better to teach a new cleric how to do sieges than lossing him forever. After 2 or 3 more of those, he/she will left sieges forever, but If you let him/her understand the mechanics and times, in 2 or 3 sieges he/she will know when to use kisks and how to move. 

My own exp: I started sieges at lvl 30 when the cap was 60. I was kicked once in the middle of a siege. The leader said I was a bad cleric cause I wasn´t able to survive (at that point any hit killed me in 1 shot). I made that something personal. I even fighted with him and evaded his teams for so long. After some time I just discovered that he did the same with a lot of people and he did not even know me or remember me. I wasn´t part of a black list for him. He just did that cause he was unable to control his own frustration. So. just play and be happy. Those players have their own problems and wont remember anything in a couple of days. 

They just need to fix the grouping for sieges... I hate how it just puts you in groups. I see no issue with afking siege... People who cry about it are the cry babies not the ones coming here venting about being kicked. People afked so much back in katalam and danaria... Just because nerds get the lead of parties they become all power hungry and it's sad.

Ive never saw people staying afk in danaria and katalam forts, 0 contribution in ap during the siege meant 0 gp at the end of it. and even so if there were people staying afk, is not as much as they are now, it is not nice to see we have a little over 200 people in the coalition and only 1/3 of them are actually doing something.

Every time I'm an alliance leader I say a warning before the siege start, no afk, no auto attack or i will kick them out of the Alliance and if they dont like it.... well they can..... reporte me and see what happens.

2 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Ive never saw people staying afk in danaria and katalam forts, 0 contribution in ap during the siege meant 0 gp at the end of it. and even so if there were people staying afk, is not as much as they are now, it is not nice to see we have a little over 200 people in the coalition and only 1/3 of them are actually doing something.

*snip*

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Every time I'm an alliance leader I say a warning before the siege start, no afk, no auto attack or i will kick them out of the Alliance and if they dont like it.... well they can..... reporte me and see what happens.

wrfLZZc.gif

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 3:00 PM, Gabe-DN said:

I am confused, you claim your were not afk buy by your own admission a "friend" had to tell them that you were not afk.   Doesn't quite make sense according to the story now does it.

You know, I've tried for years to read what's going on in an Alliance chat when I'm not in the Alliance, and I just can't do it.  Is there some 3rd party software you're using, that isn't a violation of the ToS, that you can link me to so that I can see what's being discussed in an Alliance before I decide if I want to join it?

Archived