returning player confused

19sF281F

I had a pack  before the game launched that gave me some cosmetics. I remember that somewhere along the way they stoped working right and we could not redeem those anymore. now I try to come back and when i launch the game "classic" it ask for a pin when i make a new character. i dont know how to even log in and try the game anymore much less how to access my old character and collect the rewards that i got before. i used to go to the site and select a character and say i wanted this reward on that specific character but now i cant even log in to the world to play.... what am i doing wrong or missing ? 

I posted a topic to ask a question, when i refreshed the page it said not found...

original post copy

I had a pack  before the game launched that gave me some cosmetics. I remember that somewhere along the way they stoped working right and we could not redeem those anymore. now I try to come back and when i launch the game "classic" it ask for a pin when i make a new character. i dont know how to even log in and try the game anymore much less how to access my old character and collect the rewards that i got before. i used to go to the site and select a character and say i wanted this reward on that specific character but now i cant even log in to the world to play.... what am i doing wrong or missing ? 

end copy

why would that get deleted and how more important am i supposed to even get back into the game?

Aion began requiring all accounts to use a PIN verification in 2010 as part of a new security measure. The first time you log in it will ask you to set a pin, then repeat it. You can contact support to try and reset it if you need to.

I don't 100% follow your post but if you're trying to log into the same account you used for the original Aion launch, it is probably gone. You can try emailing support from that email and see if they can help but when 3.0 came out there was a migration period from using a username/password login to creating an "NC Account". It was optional for a little while but became mandatory and after a few years of mandatory migration, non-migrated accounts were erased (as far as I know).

Since you don't know the PIN system, that suggests you haven't logged in since long before that migration.

On 5/7/2022 at 12:46 AM, 19sF281F said:

The site thing you are referring to was the atreian rewards. They were later removed and then re-implemented but ingame.

Edited by Arhangelos

• Aion Team

Hey there!

As others have mentioned, if you're having an issue logging in, please contact the support team over here: support.aiononline.com or at support@aiononline.com. 

As for your other thread, it looks like you duplicate posted them in both Aion General and Aion Classic General. My mods deleted the duplicate one that was not responded to, so as to keep things tidy. As it looks like things are more closely related to classic and you are talking on this one here, I'll work in merging your other thread into this new one now as well!