Heart Of Apsaranta 2nd Boss bug?

Dioscuri

Hi, I'm here to ask why 2nd boss of instance Heart Of Apsaranta hits more than last boss lmao. Before update, boss' hits were between 10k-50k dmg for punishments(highest attack skill), but now for pulls, basic attacks, silence, etc etc,  hits like a truck... How's even possible that u get deleted by 1 silence attack on templar with heals??? And I'm talking about easy mode.  Patch notes didn't say anything about a buff in this bosses just  "The 'Vigilant Namtar' and 'Punisher Namtar' of Heart of Apsaranta (Normal) have been changed to reset when they go outside of their designated areas." and we don't talk about damage in that line... We need an explanation, is this how it should be from now on? or what happened? @Rin

It actually was in the patch notes under the instance dungeon section.

"The damage of some skills used by ‘Namtar’ in the Heart of Apsaranta (Easy), has been adjusted."

2nd boss for HOA easy got some of its skills buffed, not a bug. 

12 hours ago, Malloc-KT said:

In addition the boss keep going through the walls whe. The jump so they reset a lot. @Rinthis looks like a big.

This is caused by the other side having a dot on the boss normally. When the boss teleports over. The other side is grabbing agro before someone on your side grabs it. 

Not really a bug it has always happened since 8.0

13 hours ago, Malloc-KT said:

In addition the boss keep going through the walls whe. The jump so they reset a lot. @Rinthis looks like a big.

I promise I wasn't having a stroke ! Just typing from my mobile. Anyway point being that the boss was changing sides and was literally going back the second after the jump. happened 4 times in a row yesterday. Before the patch it happened to me only once and I have done a bunch of runs before.

In regards to the skill damage you would expect that the EM would be slightly easier to allow more groups to complete it but it feels a bit harder now. the 50k dmg skill with the heal decrease is nasty.

Edited by Malloc-KT

• 2 weeks later...

WTF NCSoft

Predicted Laceration (left room) procs have 11,500 base magic damage per tick

Past Laceration (right room) procs have 5,500 base magic damage per tick

(note that Namtars have 25,800 magic attack)

(stats and other known skills are same )

Heart of Apsaranta (easy) monster stats and skills

Edited by The Secret Cow Level