Weekly Server Maintenance - May 11, 2022 [Aion]

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

Thank you!

• Rin featured this topic
  • Aion Team
Just now, Tip said:

Any word on the 100% Stigma Enchants from the Abyssal Splinter NPC that were removed?

I posted about it in the known issues thread ongoing here:

Basically, the team is investigating it right now! Unfortunately though, I don't have any other information other than that. Will let you all know as soon as I am informed.

• Aion Team
15 minutes ago, Kondou-DN said:

Hi, Rin 

I have question about Abundant Transformation Contract Selection Box (20 Types), Is Hanbok Fuddly and Hanbok Comfy are the same?

Because the Bundle shown Hanbok Comfy not Hanbok Fuddly

I believe if I understand your question, this is correct! The icon in-game should show for visual confirmation, just that Fuddly just had a minor name update some time ago. Nothing else has changed about the transformation, so need to worry there!

Image just to show:

DXzzgFw.png

Hope that helps!

32 minutes ago, Rin said:

I believe if I understand your question, this is correct! The icon in-game should show for visual confirmation, just that Fuddly just had a minor name update some time ago. Nothing else has changed about the transformation, so need to worry there!

Image just to show:

DXzzgFw.png

Hope that helps!

Thank you for Help I just got my 5K HP collection complete🙂

If i buy the Abundant Transformation Contract Selection Box (20 Types) i will also receive the bonus transformation contract at the end of the event?

Or it is just for the Legendary Hanbok Transformation Contract ( 4 types).?

• Aion Team
13 hours ago, DrBolton said:

If i buy the Abundant Transformation Contract Selection Box (20 Types) i will also receive the bonus transformation contract at the end of the event?

Or it is just for the Legendary Hanbok Transformation Contract ( 4 types).?

Hey DrBolton,

Currently, this promotion is ONLY purchasing the [BCM] Legendary Hanbok Transformation Contract (4 types) from the NPC.

Hope that helps a little! 

Hi @Rin,

Just wanted to check if the apsaranta legion quests working as intended. I was checking a video from a content creator and i have noticed that the UI looked different on their stream.

This is from their stream

unknown.png

This is what we have

unknown.png?width=304&height=365

Looking a little bit more into it I just realised that even though I am lvl 2 renown is some of the legions I still have only 1 attempt , shouldn't I have 2 already ?

unknown.png?width=610&height=365

Thanks.

Massive free to play players drop has echoed and make pay to win players also quit. Why ? Because you continuously releasing a pay 2 win money grabs that making free to play players unable to withstand . Most of the free to play players right now are just farming goblets when that their task and alts are done they might also quit with this system with lacks of new disgusting elements and rewards for free to play players people will surely drop more. I suggest if you wanna bring people back make a Eye of tiamantra event drop good goods that will help players go play, If you were thinking paragon items (Its a big no some people will just sell it in brooker) maybe try +15 Fs armors or rune enchantments that is untradable or solvents but without having capacity to gain and can farm endlessly + add a bonus inside tiamantra like the flower bloom event in inggison that make you buy legendary contracts etc. 

Make the free to play players feel that they are wanted.

Edited by TimelessAngel-KT

• Rin unpinned and unfeatured this topic