Campaign: Taking the windstream ; help

I am currently stuck on this quest and am not sure what to do next.  

The next part is to take the Antagor Canyon Windstream and keep moving.

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/index.php?title=Quest&dbid=70302&setlang=en

There is no next stream to move into after the Netherworld of Earth stream except for one that takes you back to the fortress. The first time I tried it, it glitched and I went sailing across the map past Twilight Drana Farm before it put me back where I was supposed to go, so if that was the right one, it did not trigger the quest.  I tried it again without the glitch but there is no update still.  I cannot find a guide online with a video to help me, so I am hoping someone has some guidance for me on how to finish this campaign so I can move on.  When you try to locate that stream, it gives you a pink indicator X over the two prior windstreams, and quest guides only only show you a flag where the Netherworld stream drops you.

Please halp.  I tried everything before reaching out to the community :(

• 5 months later...
On 5/15/2022 at 12:22 AM, Feyre-KT said:

I am currently stuck on this quest and am not sure what to do next.  

The next part is to take the Antagor Canyon Windstream and keep moving.

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/index.php?title=Quest&dbid=70302&setlang=en

There is no next stream to move into after the Netherworld of Earth stream except for one that takes you back to the fortress. The first time I tried it, it glitched and I went sailing across the map past Twilight Drana Farm before it put me back where I was supposed to go, so if that was the right one, it did not trigger the quest.  I tried it again without the glitch but there is no update still.  I cannot find a guide online with a video to help me, so I am hoping someone has some guidance for me on how to finish this campaign so I can move on.  When you try to locate that stream, it gives you a pink indicator X over the two prior windstreams, and quest guides only only show you a flag where the Netherworld stream drops you.

Please halp.  I tried everything before reaching out to the community :(

It's my favorite quest in Gelkmaros, I made many recordings of its completion. Some are too old, there was landing on a hill, 1 on youtune is newer, only the color of windstrem is different, I hope it will help you. Until 3:32 it's a clean video, you only see you need to fall out of windtream near a gigantic tree on the right. Since 3:32 it's with the map.  Don't pay attention to the subject of the wideo (glitch with completion), it's not yours. It also shows a correct completion. 

My videos from this year are somewhere on my HDDs, I'm  just a little busy to search.

Edited by HelliosRed-KT