Weekly Server Maintenance - May 18, 2022 [Aion]

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Jumping Event Ends
  • The 100% Success Stigma Enchantment Stone has been added to the Shattered Abyssal Splinter NPC
  • New BCM Item: Workout Outfit! (Seen Below)
    • Workout Outfit: 640 BCC
    • Workout Goggles: 320 BCC
  • Please note: this is the final weekend of Double EXP/AP (May 20 - May 22)

Thank you!

g26jNXj.png

• Rin featured this topic
  • Aion Team
3 minutes ago, Dopy said:

Can you fix the stigma enchant rate please?

Hey Dopy. I just updated the known issues thread with a lot of fixes and things that went in—This includes an update on the Stigma enchant rate.

The rate is actually working as intended, but the UI is not picking up the additional bonus implemented on +9 and above. Please feel free to do enchants as normal, as the +30% is still in affect and will work accordingly. We currently do not have an ETA on when or if we can fix the UI, but I'll try to keep that updated when I can if I hear more.

Hope that helps a little!

• Aion Team
2 hours ago, Blavatsky-KT said:

How cute, the 100% enchant stigmas are back

Known Issue: the community managers brain has turned into pudding, thus causing some unfortunate and silly typos. We are investigating the situation, and will likely be rebooting the system. Please standby for confirmation of fix in the morning.

(I'll make an edit in the morning as I'm obviously off hours and greatly need to sleep at the current. Sorry about that!)

• Aion Team

Hey friends, if you are experiencing this issue, please DM me with a screenshot of your inventory with the red items if possible, and also your character name. It'll help in assessing what items have gone missing. Thank you!

10 hours ago, Rin said:

Hey friends, if you are experiencing this issue, please DM me with a screenshot of your inventory with the red items if possible, and also your character name. It'll help in assessing what items have gone missing. Thank you!

Nothing has gone missing for me but instead something was *added* in. I only had 1 bag space free yesterday, today the spot my Transparent Transformation Scrolls were at was replaced with the red icon with a 4 on while my scrolls got moved to my 1 empty space. My bag space now is zero so whatever the red icon is, it actually is taking space. I also do have pictures of my bags prior which I did check them. Thanks!

Edited by Yona-DN

• Aion Team

Hello everyone!

We're back on this exciting Thursday with an update about the strange red items suddenly appearing in your inventory: Looks like those pesky Shugo were extremely persistent in wanting the world of Atreia to remember the Shugo Games 2. So, good news, we'll be properly shooing them away by next maintenance! I'll make a formal post about it as well, but wanted to let you all know here, too.

Basically, do not worry, my friends! Those red items are related to Shugo Games 2 that were accidentally missed in a clean up function after the event. Your inventory will be properly fixed up again by May 25! Thank you so much for your reports and for your help in tracking down what this issue might be, and for your patience as we work to getting that settled asap!

Rin I feel like this needs to be said...NCSOFT needs to take a good look at all the previous patches and the server population during those patches...literally NCSOFT could give back all of aion as a level based system and bring probably a million players....Aion players want more... we want aion at its fullest... leveling grinding pvp pve instances sieges... and most importantly we want flight... open abyss flight has nearly brought half the server to classic aion... what is NCSOFT doing they had a great game... the aion community wants AION... all of it... we are limited way to much... my friend doesn't want to play because his first character ever is gaining 10+ skills and levels at a time!!!!... I would like personally to see all of Veteran eltnen and pretty much the entire game back...I would be willing to take a full account reset for it!!!! So would many others.... help the NA AION servers please RIN... there's only 1 server...I would like to see this server full and more servers added... it's possible but NCSOFT must take the right steps...

• Rin unfeatured and unpinned this topic