Reawakening Pass [Merged]

Dorito

3 hours ago, Bawlerx said:

Seems odd that you would punish people that read the 2.0 announcement and then came back early to get going...

Pretty sure the tab stays active for a reasonable amount of time for you to claim it.

39 minutes ago, Load said:

Pretty sure the tab stays active for a reasonable amount of time for you to claim it.

The point is, anyone who heard about 2.0 and came back to the game recently is no longer eligible, because it's restricted to people who haven't logged on within the past 28 days. So it's just punishing people who were interested enough to log in again before 2.0 launched, which is not the best way to retain your early bird returning players.

I'm in that boat myself, I resubbed a few days ago to get to 50 before 2.0 and I'm missing out now when I could have waited ☹️ 

I hope that we can get the 28 day requirement lifted or changed to something else. It would be great for the playerbase if it was open to anyone so that people can catch up regardless of when they last logged off. 

Edited by Nia

20 minutes ago, Nia said:

The point is, anyone who heard about 2.0 and came back to the game recently is no longer eligible, because it's restricted to people who haven't logged on within the past 28 days. So it's just punishing people who were interested enough to log in again before 2.0 launched, which is not the best way to retain your early bird returning players.

I'm in that boat myself, I resubbed a few days ago to get to 50 before 2.0 and I'm missing out now when I could have waited ☹️ 

I hope that we can get the 28 day requirement lifted or changed to something else. It would be great for the playerbase if it was open to anyone so that people can catch up regardless of when they last logged off. 

You misundesrtood what I said. Read it again. You probably have some time after login in for the first time after being inactive for 28 days or more to claim it. If that's not the case then I'll be the first to call bs. But we just don't know yet.

It's simple : after doing dp for 3 month and having done Taha enough to craft 3 weapon box, I still don't have my Anuhart SM pants. Returnee will have better stuff than me just by paying.

And on top of that, they sell a full DP accessory set for just 20€. All I have after all this farming is neck and belt. Gotta wonder why the droprate was so shit.

It's disgusting to be punished for playing the game when people who left the game can just come back and be better geared than me for just 50€.

Quite unfortunately, this is not new for NCWest. While playing the live version of the game it didn't take me more than a patch or two to realize that every update comes with returnee events, which players who logged in prior to the patch did not get to receive the benefit of. I actually started making it a habit of not logging in for a moth prior to a patch because of this. Sadly it's how they've been doing things for a while. It really hurts returning players who logged in prior to the patch to check things out, as they'll now be unable to claim any of the returnee rewards. I've always wished they'd give us more notice of patches or something ahead of time so that people can plan their return better and be able to reap the rewards. 

I can understand why the Anuhart sets are being given out in the returnee pass, but it does suck for people who've been farming it. However, on the bright side, the droprates for these items have now been raised, so fingers crossed it should be easier to finish your set now. 

As for the accessory box in the Quna shop... I was a bit disappointed at the blatant money grab. They could have at least added it to the event coin vendor, same with the Anuhart piece selection boxes. At least that way players who can't afford to swipe their credit cards all the time and have been unlucky would have a chance of completing their sets in a more timely and guaranteed fashion than running DP. 

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but there's also the Black Cloud Wings inside of the Quna shop DP accessory boxes. I'm not sure if these will be obtainable in game at all but their stats are likely to be: +181 HP +181 MP +60 Flight Time. So they're at least not too OP but for those of us still making use of Munin's Wings, these are a (slight) upgrade.

5 hours ago, Neferupito said:

It's simple : after doing dp for 3 month and having done Taha enough to craft 3 weapon box, I still don't have my Anuhart SM pants. Returnee will have better stuff than me just by paying.

And on top of that, they sell a full DP accessory set for just 20€. All I have after all this farming is neck and belt. Gotta wonder why the droprate was so shit.

It's disgusting to be punished for playing the game when people who left the game can just come back and be better geared than me for just 50€.

Lol c'mon man your complaining about drop rates while acting like this box gives 100% drop. It has a chance to drop 4 different items. You have a 25% chance to get an accessory box. Not a set. Its literally old gear, do you want this game to die?

I mean if you havent noticed theres only one server so you might not want to complain about people getting gear that doesnt matter. especially. PvE gear. lmao. Every time the cap increases , everyone gets new gear. Thats what allows new players to catch up, thats what allows new players to start in a new patch, indeed that is what keeps Aion alive.

That comment aside, I just returned last week and it would be nice to get a returning discount on the 3 month sub also, considering I just resubbed a few days ago.

Edited by IsaacNuketon

13 minutes ago, IsaacNuketon said:

Lol c'mon man your complaining about drop rates while acting like this box gives 100% drop. It has a chance to drop 4 different items. You have a 25% chance to get an accessory box. Not a set. Its literally old gear, do you want this game to die?

As the forum post states, it's actually a selection box. "The Shining Accessory Set Selection Box contains the following items in their selected sets:". Therefore a player who purchases the accessory box can indeed acquire the whole set if they're willing to shell out the money for the boxes. (Assuming they aren't going to limit the sale, as they did not make mention of any limit on the boxes, only the quantity of each acc you can acquire.) The Reawakening Pass is also going to give out Anuhart selection boxes in it's Premium side, not random drop boxes.  (Underlined text are links to sources.) So yes, anyone who's returning and willing to pay the most likely $30+ for the Reawakening Pass and  the $5ish per Shining Accessory Boxes will be able to acquire a full set of armor/accs. It does kind of suck for people who have been grinding, as depending on your class the Anuhart set is still solid well into 2.0 content. It should be enough to get people's feet through the door for Udas/Lower Udas which will be necessary to gear up for Beshmundir Temple.  Not saying there's anything wrong with new players being offered ways to gear, just wanted to let you know none of it is RNG, you're guaranteed your set if you pay. 

8 hours ago, Load said:

You misundesrtood what I said. Read it again. You probably have some time after login in for the first time after being inactive for 28 days or more to claim it. If that's not the case then I'll be the first to call bs. But we just don't know yet.

I know. A GM already confirmed I am not eligible because I came back Saturday 5/21 instead of today 5/25 rofl. It's actually an insult at this point. I could just use my friend's account at this point and log him in and be better off for 2.0 than my own account because I logged in 4 days earlier.

1ntE0OB.png

Edited by Mitsuha
lol reawakening

• Aion Team

Hey everyone,
I get how this all can be very confusing and frustrating, so hopefully some more information here will help in guiding you with the Reawakening or “Returning” pass:

• Returning Players are marked as “returning” after not having logged into Aion OR Aion Classic in 28 days.
  • Once the player is marked as “returning”, they have a “buffer” of time that they are still marked as a “returning” player. This “buffer” is for 30 days.
  • Therefore, you can still be eligible for the Reawakening pass if you have not logged into Aion or Aion Classic in 28 days, but still logged in prior to May 25.

I know there is still some limitations within that, but hopefully this helps a little and gives some peace to some of you who were worried if you have access to the pass or not.

3 hours ago, Mitsuha said:

I know. A GM already confirmed I am not eligible because I came back Saturday 5/21 instead of today 5/25 rofl. It's actually an insult at this point. I could just use my friend's account at this point and log him in and be better off for 2.0 than my own account because I logged in 4 days earlier.

1ntE0OB.png

Rin just answered and said you can. See, no need to panic. And btw, never trust support. They know less than the producers. And producers don't know anything...

2 hours ago, Grombrindal said:

This is absolute garbage. completely punishing current player base. make it available to everyone. 

I do agree that it should be to everyone... =/

On 5/25/2022 at 8:09 PM, Rin said:

Hey everyone,
I get how this all can be very confusing and frustrating, so hopefully some more information here will help in guiding you with the Reawakening or “Returning” pass:

• Returning Players are marked as “returning” after not having logged into Aion OR Aion Classic in 28 days.
  • Once the player is marked as “returning”, they have a “buffer” of time that they are still marked as a “returning” player. This “buffer” is for 30 days.
  • Therefore, you can still be eligible for the Reawakening pass if you have not logged into Aion or Aion Classic in 28 days, but still logged in prior to May 25.

I know there is still some limitations within that, but hopefully this helps a little and gives some peace to some of you who were worried if you have access to the pass or not.

That helps a lot, thank you Rin! ❤️ Sorry for misunderstanding!

• Aion Team
3 minutes ago, Nia said:

That helps a lot, thank you Rin! ❤️ Sorry for misunderstanding!

It's okay! Words AND the technicality behind it all can be confusing and tough. I just hope a lot more people got into the pass and are enjoying 2.0 so far!

If they actually cared about the  population and new, return and existing players all players should of recieved the gear boost one character per account this would of benefited every single player.

And you really could of gone that bit extra and given players a full 30 pvp set at least,while it isnt the best at least it would of helped and shown you care about players.

Not every player can make it too sieges and get lots of AP for gear,how can you begin to pvp when at least 90% of the population is by now geared and you give players 1 bit of gear what a big help.

You also reduced AP in multiple zones yet again in a pvp game not that the zones have many people to even pvp against anymore.

The same ridiculous game flaws exist for game marketed to this region.We do not have a population like korea whereby you could actually pvp in a pvp game to get decent Abyss points instead players are mostly relegated to Farming guards for 140 AP over 1million AP for the full 30 set grinding over 10k guards to get it how any developer thinks this is fun defies logic.

And finally@RIN its really frustrating that either korea or the bosses at NCWEST havent learnt from past mistakes and made pvp /pve gear far easier to obtain instead its same as release.As a player who has spent a decent whack of money with your company over the years i refuse to give anymore you say your listening but its not reflected in game changes what so ever.I dont expect change because 12 years has taught me that you guys just dont understand your market at all.

2 hours ago, marikazan-KT said:

And finally@RIN its really frustrating that either korea or the bosses at NCWEST havent learnt from past mistakes and made pvp /pve gear far easier to obtain instead its same as release.As a player who has spent a decent whack of money with your company over the years i refuse to give anymore you say your listening but its not reflected in game changes what so ever.I dont expect change because 12 years has taught me that you guys just dont understand your market at all.

If you ever read Glassdoor reviews for NCWest, it is red tape over everything for them which is frustrating. They have to submit requests basically before making any changes which is insane. 

KR doesn't understand the US market, and doesn't seem to be wanting to understand it either. So much potential with such poor management. 

On 5/24/2022 at 7:54 PM, Bawlerx said:

Seems odd that you would punish people that read the 2.0 announcement and then came back early to get going...

Seems odd you would reward the people that quit playing for a long time and not reward the ones that never left.....

As a player who has supported this game financially in a decent way your awakening pass is just a kick in the face too every player that stayed and supported this game.

Your support staff will refuse to move 20 odd crowns onto my main toon that i bought and paid for through multiple passes and a Return player who has done and paid nothing gets a anuhart set and 3 pieces of 40 ELITE pvp gear worth hundreds of thousand of AP like  SRSLY.

Im sorry but the way you are treating players that have stayed and supported the game financially is just a joke,im sure many others feel ripped off after staying and paying and you exclude a huge chunk of players by this latest update.

How many freaking years does it take for those in charge be it ncwest or korea to actually read the 5000000thousand plus reasons/complaints why people have LEFT your game for you guys to start doing things better?Im serious what does it take, do you not want MONEY for the longterm or happy to get a few hundred dollars and players quit?

So dissapointed in this pass and your refusal still to help the whole playerbase do your bosses in korea even see the complaints about how the game is run in NA?

Rant over nothing will change i literally want to give you money but you do nothing too deserve it.

Yeah the pass shouldn’t only be allowed to returning players.

Hopefully they add it for the regular player base who has stuck around, if only not to inflict ragequitting during this time of 2.0 launch. @Rin @Loki

Edited by 2s65F09

• Funkula changed the title to Reawakening Pass [Merged]