25.000.000.000 kinah free

Navajo-DN

Are you serious?

More than 200 views and only two replys. It seems that no one is interested in receiving free 25.000.000.000 kinah. Maybe you think I'm lying or that it's a joke.

Ok, I will repeat it one more time for those who did not read it:

I plan to withdraw from the game, I have 25.000.000.000  kinah and I want to make you a proposal.

To the one who proposes the most ingenious way to give them away, I will give 5,000,000,000 and then I will make the event (or whatever proposal it is) and I will give the winner the remaining 20,000,000,000 kinah. Thank you all for all these years of Aion.

VERSION LATINA

Muchachos no jodan, como es posible que no esten interesados en llevarse esta pila de kinah.

En el broker veo como se desesperan por ganar unos miserables milloncitos de kinah pero parece que 25.000 millones no le interesan a nadie.

No voy a perder mucho tiempo en esto este es mi ultimo post y si no se enganchan, a la mierda, un click y juego borrado.

Korean PvP tourny 6v6 could be an interesting option to go with, the price can be split amongst the winner team

There are other thing thats could also work as an "event" like maybe a custome contest

First of all make sure to specify if elyos or asmo. Second, seems like you want a parade or a carnival in your honor for leaving ppl having pvp tournament or fashion parade who has best looking bikini or the best looking weapon or hide and seek around the maps or whatever ppl might suggest. 

Just make a new toon, make a lot of questions and ask for help, the most helpful person would be your winner and would deserve every last of your kinah. Make that go to someone that is nice and helpful and cares about the community and would really deserve it instead of going to some a..hole. Not many nice and helpful people around anymore and the game would sure need some. That's what I would do anyway if I would have 25b and I would quit or give it to a best friend I know in-game but looks like that's not the case for you. Either way good luck to you. 

51 minutes ago, Cleavage-KT said:

First of all make sure to specify if elyos or asmo. Second, seems like you want a parade or a carnival in your honor for leaving ppl having pvp tournament or fashion parade who has best looking bikini or the best looking weapon or hide and seek around the maps or whatever ppl might suggest. 

Just make a new toon, make a lot of questions and ask for help, the most helpful person would be your winner and would deserve every last of your kinah. Make that go to someone that is nice and helpful and cares about the community and would really deserve it instead of going to some a..hole. Not many nice and helpful people around anymore and the game would sure need some. That's what I would do anyway if I would have 25b and I would quit or give it to a best friend I know in-game but looks like that's not the case for you. Either way good luck to you. 

I agree with this also, if i had that amount of kinah to toss around, i would probably give some to players that really deserve it

Nobody deserved your money. If I happened to playing the game and talk with you I probably advise you playing the game with me. I want a friend to talk and play the game with more than I get the money. All money in the world means nothing if you playing alone. If somebody nice enough to help you please don't corrupt them with that massive money. 

I suggest you quit and keep the money.

Ok, this is getting hot,  thanks for your answers but i don't need moral advice just a clever way to give away all my money.

Many players complain to NCsoft about the lousy prizes they put up for events. I am offering you what NCsoft will never give you. Think about it.

Oh another thing, I have several friends. almost ten years playing Aion allowed me to enjoy them. Many of them no longer play and those who continue to play do not need my money, in fact they have more than me.

Of course my name in the game is not Navajo, this is just an alias. When appropriate I will give the name of my character.

VERSION LATINA

Ok, esto se esta poniendo caliente, gracias por las respuestas pero no necesito consejos morales solo una manera inteligente de regalar mi dinero.

Muchos jugadores se quejan de los pobres e inutiles premios que NCsoft da en los eventos. Yo les estoy ofreciendo un premio  que NCsoft nunca les dará. Piensen en ello.

Ah otra cosa, tengo muchos amigos. Casi diez años jugando Aion me permitieron disfrutar de ellos. La mayoría ya no juega y los que lo siguen haciendo no necesitan mi kinah, de echo tienen más que yo.

Por supuesto mi nombre en el juego no es Navajo, ese es solo un alias. Cuando corresponda dare el nombre de mi personaje.

I like the idea of you giving the Kinah to someone who is active and helpful. A player that you see often answering questions in LFG, maybe someone who takes the time to teach players how to run instances. It would be helpful to know if the Kinah is on an Asmodian or Elyos account. If it can go to either faction, I would suggest giving it to the Asmodians because most of our "whales" have died on the beach, so to speak 🐳, whereas the big spenders for Elyos are alive and swiping their cards.

If you want to do something fun instead... Here are a few suggestions:

1. You could do a screen-shot competition. Have a theme of some sort (funniest screencap, best home, etc.) and ask people to post their screenshot on the Forums. Make sure you pick the winner otherwise you will undoubtedly have people logging onto their alt accounts to vote for themselves, lol.
  2. Find some people that you think are helpful and deserving of a gift. Divide your kinah and buy them each a skin or  a mount or two.
  3. Host an Aion trivia match, like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. Pick someone who answers all the questions right.
  4. See how many people respond to this post who show interest, then pick a name out of a hat.
  5. Guessing Game contest. For instance, you could fill a large jar full of jelly beans, take some photos from different angles, and ask users to guess how many are inside.

The one thing I would not advise is a PVP contest. Let's be honest, anyone who wins a PVP contest is geared to the teeth and therefore already has billions of kinah to spend. Therefore, they don't really need the kinah to begin with. In the end its all up to you on what you want to do with your kinah.