New Crucible Insignias(Arena) not working with the NPCs

Yehosh-DN

Arena is literally useless right now because the new currencies cannot be used(the NPCs do not recognize the new insignias as the correct items when you try to buy from them) and the old ones(apprentice) that work cannot be gained anymore.

Was about to make my own thread for this but i'll just post here.

Arena of Chaos and Arena of Discipline currently reward crucible insignias [item: 186000130] (purple) and courage insignias [item: 186000137]
We are supposed to be rewarded with *new* crucible insignias [item: 186000169] from both arenas, with Arena of Chaos also rewarding Chaos Insignias [item: 186000171] and Arena of Discipline rewarding Discipline Insignias [item: 186000170]

The shops in Kaisinel's Academy and Marchutan Priory only accept new insignias + Chaos or Discipline, and do not accept purple + courage.

The old crucible insignias and courage insignias are supposed to be added in at a later date when the full empyrean crucible content suite is added. For now, we are supposed to be getting the new version + chaos / discipline insignias so we can actually make use of the arena reward shops.

M9hT1JS.jpg

@Rin @Loki
So now we can't receive the old insignias anymore (at least for now) and the exchange thing is not recognizing the new ones.

ZlToGzn.png

The weapons and armor merchants do not recognize the Crucible Insignias either. Are those only obtainable with the new PVE instances not yet released?

8dtwbjT.png

I'm sorry if this has been clarified already.

• Funkula changed the title to New Crucible Insignias(Arena) not working with the NPCs [Merged]
  • Aion Team

Hi friends. I have raised this with the team yesterday, but could you all also submit a ticket just for better tracking and for if more information is needed for them? That would help us greatly with investigating this. Thank you very, very much!

support.aiononline.com or support@aiononline.com

57 minutes ago, Rin said:

Hi friends. I have raised this with the team yesterday, but could you all also submit a ticket just for better tracking and for if more information is needed for them? That would help us greatly with investigating this. Thank you very, very much!

support.aiononline.com or support@aiononline.com

I submitted one yesterday just before i bumped this thread. They said they'd forward it to the Quality Assurance Team for investigation.

The current Crucible Insignias and Courage Insignias cannot be used to buy anything whatsoever, whether it be the NCO Gear, the crucible bundles, or even exchange them for the older insignias

Of all the woes 2.0 brought early in, how did they mess this one up of all things...?

• Rin changed the title to New Crucible Insignias(Arena) not working with the NPCs
  • Aion Team

Hey everyone.

We're still tracking this issue at the moment, my mod team and I are currently condensing threads together to make sure we keep track of everyone's feedback and reported issues so that I can respond to them as soon as I know more.

Thank you again for your patience at this time. 

On 5/31/2022 at 6:49 PM, Fumoffu-KT said:

I would also hope that you aren't just fixing the issue going forward, but there will be a proper conversion of the useless crucible insignias we obtained as part of playing this week

Personally I don't really care either way. If they exchange 2.7 sigs for 2.0 sigs then cool, I get gear day 1 after the patch. If they don't, then i've got a stockpile saved up to be ahead of the curve when 2.7 eventually comes.

On 5/31/2022 at 11:29 AM, Rin said:

Hey everyone.

We're still tracking this issue at the moment, my mod team and I are currently condensing threads together to make sure we keep track of everyone's feedback and reported issues so that I can respond to them as soon as I know more.

Thank you again for your patience at this time. 

Why do you need more information about the same thing???

• Aion Team
On 6/11/2022 at 3:34 AM, Sovalle said:

Why do you need more information about the same thing???

Hey Sovalle!

Sorry that my message was confusing. It was meant more that we were condensing threads so that I could keep track of everyone and respond to them as soon as I have more information. That information, being, on when a fix is in or done and NOT additional information from other players. 

Hope that helps! We're still aiming for the fix to be applied during this weeks maintenance on June 15, but if there's additional issues I shall let everyone know in said maintenance posts when I publish them on Tuesday, June 14.

@Rin are we going to get our current (wrong) insignias converted to the correct ones? Please say yes, cause I know some people have quite a few of them from grinding arenas since the patch dropped and it would suck to just have them be completly useless.

3 hours ago, Stachee said:

@Rin are we going to get our current (wrong) insignias converted to the correct ones? Please say yes, cause I know some people have quite a few of them from grinding arenas since the patch dropped and it would suck to just have them be completly useless.

Do you think the NC will convent your junk insignias to useable? too young too simple,  they are selling emoji to getting rich.

But I've been grinding in the arena for three weeks, more than 30,000 i have, I give no hope😂😂😂

Edited by 绝不姑息

• 6 months later...
On 1/4/2023 at 8:37 PM, Shirene-DN said:

Is it?

9UrseX3.png

....This is so people can use the old insignias... The issue was fixed. You can even convert the current insignias down into those apprentice ones if you want. Though you can't convert them back up, iirc. I'll double check later but there's no issue with the insignias now, otherwise this thread would have still been active.