my game experience

Luster-KT

I came here not to complain about game or game play. My reason is to inform those in control of things of what players like me are going through. I was not able to play for about a month due to storm Harvey taking my computer and internet away. When I did return to game my account was empty, no characters, no coins, nothing, all was lost. Through time I had built up 160 mill in coins as I sold items and played game. Starting all over new now I have a Gladiator level 30 that got the black cloud wings, I then leveled up a Templar to level 39 all within a week or two. The Templar did not get any black cloud wings from the event characters in game and the Game told me there will no longer be wings for characters at level 30. Well while your account goes away and you try to save for wings how is that possible? I was right when I began playing game, go to level 30 and delete the character cause when you lose everything like I did then you have not lost such a great investment. What lost my Characters and my items? I will never know and my guess is game will never know as they can find nothing. I use to log into the Forums as " Darkblood " long back when I came here. I have lost 3 accounts since playing from 2009, they just go away for some reason, Inactivity in play? If you do not play say for a month does your account go away? Do not know, but I go to game now and delete my level 39 Templar and move coins to Warehouse  and begin my building again but not with a lot of happiness.

What server were you from on this last loss of characters? If you are now on KT, have you tried DN? Characters dont show on the server list until you enter the server.

No accounts have ever been deleted out of inactivity. The only exception would have been the account migration, but that was a few years ago.

Are you sure this is the same account you had in the past?

You still do get free wings from the pink leveling quests. You might actually get two pairs as you continue to level as well as two pairs from campaign quests, the last being at level 66. You said "the game" told you that there aren't free leveling wings any more. Who is "the game"?

Bryos is correct. Accounts have never been deleted due to inactivity. The only time accounts were ever deleted was way way back with the final account migration. Did you try contacting Support with all of your account information to ask them where your accounts are?

that´s not normal. Accounts are never removed due to inactivity even for years. I can imagine some options. Maybe as somebody said, you are trying in the wrong server now. If you were in Siel or Beritra before, you shoul try on Katalam now. But if you were in Israphel, Tiamat or Kahrum try in Danaria. Try to see if you shared your account with somebody and maybe that person took the items. Check with your mails. Some people have more than 1 email. Maybe your previous account was created with a diferent mail. 

Have you tried to send in a ticket and let them look into it? Characters do not disappear just like that unless you got hacked (which doesn't really sound like it). And like some already mentioned, NCSoft doesn't delete anything due inactivity, so it might be a technical issue which might have been caused by the merge. Like I said, I'd suggest you to send in a ticket, explain the situation and they can provide you the infos where your characters are, make sure to take screenies of your current account situation and provide all your IGNs. Wish you lots of luck, it's worth a try! <3

17 hours ago, Luster-KT said:

Starting all over new now I have a Gladiator level 30 that got the black cloud wings, I then leveled up a Templar to level 39 all within a week or two. The Templar did not get any black cloud wings from the event characters in game and the Game told me there will no longer be wings for characters at level 30. 

The quests are still there, they have only been removed from Fast-Track, but they are still on Standard.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived