Elyos inside Gelks first zone and inside Gelk fortress [Merged]

Rockwell

It was made very hard to get to but it's not impossible, you have to glide and climb certain spots and run thru multiple guard posts. AION Devs knew exactly what the did, and it hasn't been a problem. If you make a part of the map "Never accessible" it would be too boring and safe, you know? 

Edited by Ninjao

Getting into the first zones in gelk/inggi and inside the fort used to be a bannable offense.

I am not sure if you are still able to get in there without using some sort of exploit/hack since they fixed all of the legitimate ways you could get in there.

I recommend you to screenshot+report them so that these exploiters can hopefully get (perma)bans.

Edited by Dignity

19 minutes ago, Dignity said:

Getting into the first zones in gelk/inggi and inside the fort used to be a bannable offense.

I am not sure if you are still able to get in there without using some sort of exploit/hack since they fixed all of the legitimate ways you could get in there.

I recommend you to screenshot+report them so that these exploiters can hopefully get (perma)bans.

You can get there without using any programs hacks or exploits, it seems like you don't know what you're talking about, it's doable for both races, and the reason why its still doable is because devs made it this way, if they wanted to fix it, they would. If you "don't know" it doesn't mean you can't. without first zones the only pvp in gelk and ingi you would get is "zerg near forts" when they doing daylies. They don't ban people for using hacks, but you saying they should ban people for pvping on the pvp map? hide in sanctum and no one will catch you with that mentality

13 minutes ago, Squid said:

There is mushrooms you can climb in zone 2. Most people do not know about them but the people in the zone probably hacked in lets be real.

I went there. There are so many asmo in the area that you don't even need to go zone 1 if you want to pvp, and you won't be left alone if you try to use the mushrooms.

(I have no idea how you go to ingi zone 1 as an asmo though)

@Rin Hiya Rin. I was wondering if you knew the answer to, or could ask your team for an answer to whether or not going into the other zones in Gelk/Inggison were allowed or not.
I've been hearing rumors that this is bannable, even though you can get there by completely normal means (no glide hacking or teleporting) and was wondering if it was or not.

I would like to know so I will know not to go there as an Elyos player. Thank you!
mFqK1u8.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mitsuha said:

I've seen asmos on our side and I've been on their side. Can't tell you if it's bannable, though. I just did the mushroom jumps.

Yeah, this is why I want a definitive answer from NCsoft

• Aion Team

Hello friends!

I completely understand the confusion with the opening of new areas. The short answer of it all is, no, you will not be banned for entering these areas as an opposing faction. As long as there's a portal to enter, the maps are open for players to roam. Of course, there are NPC's of the native faction to try and help protect their areas, but it is still intended part of gameplay.

If you're worried players might still be abusing unintended or illicit ways to enter or move through the map, please do not hesitate to reach out to support and submit a ticket. They can do a larger investigation then to come to a proper conclusion.

Thank you very much for your concerns, though, and hope this helps!

@Rin

i think you have to check on your record. When 2.0 release in NA 10 years plus ago, there wasn’t a door between zone 1 and 2. During that time, everyone goes into zone 1 to kill those trying to level (and bots). And there make a big complain on forum. 

Thus, one of the patch, a door was added to the gate and it was hard to get to zone 1. But we manage to find a way using in game landscape bug (doubt it was design to work this way). due to this, nc release a statement saying that going to zone 1 will be ban (most are just 1 week ban, no perm ban. I got ban at least 3 times due to this). So is that statement still valid? 

• Funkula changed the title to Elyos inside Gelks first zone and inside Gelk fortress [Merged]
  • Aion Team

Hello everyone,

Just to be even more abundantly clear about what was said earlier, my statement above was a general statement about the map and it’s intended forms of access. Some things to take away about this and the worries of being banned:

• If there is proper portal access, you may enter.
  • If you can walk or fly normally to the area, you may enter.
  • IF IT FEELS UNINTENDED, you should probably stray away.
  • IF YOU BREAK OUT OF THE MAP, you should not do it.
  • IF IT IS BEING USED AS AN ADVANTAGE, you should not do it.

Illicit activities such as breaking out of the map, cheating, hacking, and other such activities that give an advantage to players should not be utilized and will be punished by the CS team.

“What does ‘unintended’ mean in this situation?”

‘Unintended’ means that, if there is a normal way to access a specific area, you should be doing that. If there are OTHER ways NOT specified that allows you to access an area outside of its intended ways, then you likely should not be proceeding.

• EXAMAPLE: Finding a vantage point to jump and fly over an invisible barrier to access an area that is not intended for general access.

I hope this more specific breakdown is helpful!

1 hour ago, Aukur said:

"Normally" and "normal way" is too vague, and "feels" is so subjective it's not helpful. What does "as an advantage" even mean?

Just make a statement if zone 1 is legal or not.

This please!!

Just say if we can or can not access it because it "feels" we shouldn't due to the addition of the gates, but on the other hand we can access it without using hacks.

The level design still allows us to access the 1st zones with a little bit of gliding and jumping, but there is no way to tell if it's intended or not.

EXAMAPLE: Finding a vantage point to jump and fly over an invisible barrier to access an area that is not intended for general access.

basically same reply when they added the door to the gate in between zone 1 and 2. I think cause we do not have much ppl playing like back in retail so they ain’t getting too much complain to start banning yet. They should just start banning so that those who take aion too seriously could take a 1 week break. 

Oh ya, that reply form @Rin bought some memory back. I remember after bugging support for weeks, they told me the only legal way is to break the gate and get to zone 1. We did that in retail is seige gelk fort with 3 ally (and many others) as protest. Lol… but problem is, we get port back after logging out for too long. So wasn’t any point doing that. 
doubt I have time to do such nonsense in classic, things had changed since marriage and having kids (wic make me quit aion back in the days). 

3 hours ago, Blume said:

Oh ya, that reply form @Rin bought some memory back. I remember after bugging support for weeks, they told me the only legal way is to break the gate and get to zone 1. We did that in retail is seige gelk fort with 3 ally (and many others) as protest. Lol… but problem is, we get port back after logging out for too long. So wasn’t any point doing that. 
doubt I have time to do such nonsense in classic, things had changed since marriage and having kids (wic make me quit aion back in the days). 

Sounds legal to me. Once you're in, all you need is an SM to log out vaguely between zones 1 and 2 and now everyone can access z1 whenever they want, permanently. Case closed boys

Nope, as I say, support say it is illegal to enter apart form the gate, so log out in Z1 back in retail for too long will send u back to spawn spot. Not sure if it is the same, maybe those who need a “hole” in real life, who are still going z1 can help confirm if it is still the same. 

if you still get port back to spawn, means the rule are more or less the same… wait for those few to reply.