Elyos inside Gelks first zone and inside Gelk fortress [Merged]

Rockwell

guess they had remove the port back function. I still remember you will need 2 fort back in retail to open the rift, else logging out in gelk would port you back to bind. 

these isn’t much ppl in zone 1, apart form some doing quest? Taloc area are also empty most of the time (I do see some gathering bot in ingg now).

On 6/11/2022 at 7:35 PM, Blume said:

guess they had remove the port back function. I still remember you will need 2 fort back in retail to open the rift, else logging out in gelk would port you back to bind. 

these isn’t much ppl in zone 1, apart form some doing quest? Taloc area are also empty most of the time (I do see some gathering bot in ingg now).

Being able to lock the other faction out of SC was a very important feature. Was it intentionally removed? @Rin 

• 6 months later...

Oh, you had a screen shot saved, didn’t save any back then. They ported anyone who logout in zone 1 once you logout back in the days. But there were more players in Aion back then and many couldn’t do quest due to being under geared (those “pro player” can face roll any new player or player who mainly pve in retail Aion). 

classic is kinda of diff now, most were ex player who enjoy face rolling with their gear (No skill required in Aion) so most spend the initial 1 month trading ap, botting,  buying kinah, etc to max gear. 

ppl who I knew back from retail who wanted to enjoy the game couldn’t  pass the 3rd month in the game due to these ppl just going around camping those who didn’t plan to get PvP gear. Classic was much harder for anyone without proper gear to play as compare to retail. And the population is too small to do much pve, most left within 3 months. Some came back when 2.0 was out but it was even worst due to those “pro”. 

therefore, ncsoft had to keep the game this way for now at least, else they will lose these pro players as well. Then the game probably would be empty… 

Laonhaje in those screenshots wrote

• that there is going to be a barrier soon to prevent it. If twelve years are not soon enough, what is?
  • that it is seen as a violation for now. Does not necessarily mean it applies to Aion classic over a decade later.
  • those players were apparently all warned by e-mail already. Did this happen here?

While I agree that first zone ganking is lame and should not be a thing, an over a decade old screenshot with a {GM} on it hardly provides your argument with more merit.

10 hours ago, Stormwing said:

Laonhaje in those screenshots wrote

• that there is going to be a barrier soon to prevent it. If twelve years are not soon enough, what is?
  • that it is seen as a violation for now. Does not necessarily mean it applies to Aion classic over a decade later.
  • those players were apparently all warned by e-mail already. Did this happen here?

While I agree that first zone ganking is lame and should not be a thing, an over a decade old screenshot with a {GM} on it hardly provides your argument with more merit.

They actually fixed the terrain glitch in a patch, but I guess it's not included here yet.

Personally I don't care, just stating out some facts.

Edited by Shirene-DN

2 hours ago, Cyfur said:

I have heard reports of an Asmo SM called Doubt, ganking Elyos gathering Aether in Taloc.

Surely that's inside Zone 1. I recall Aion support frowning on such incursions 12years ago.

Been happening since portal open for both gelk and ingg Taloc.  Most who are there are to level so will die like in 3 hit which gives ppl the kick to play aion. Classic has too little player so GM can't afford to ban anyone for this anymore like in retail. Got ban for 3 days for camping in Gelk zone 1 back in retail (using mushroom). It was declared as "using system bug to access an area". So, we took it out by breaking the gate to go zone 1 and camp Gelk fortress for like 2 weeks. Thereafter, they update the patch and send anyone who logout in zone 1 back to bind spot.

Unless we see as many players as we had back in retail, GM can't ban ppl for doing this as most player playing classic (willing to spend) are those who enjoy killing ppl undergear to show how good they are at "PVP". For those who enjoy PVE more than PVP, had quit or went back to retail (for 80% of those I know back in retail). So now "Pro PVP" player owns the game somehow.... They just camp anyone doing quest solo or in small group. Run when they see someone better geared then them are helping those doing quest. Cycle repeats everyday.... 

@Blume:
Your conclusion seems weird to me. GM can not afford to ban misbehaving players but can afford newbies to quit instead because of such players? Players openly misbehaving (botting, cheating, grieving, harrassing, abusing) made players quit. If dissatisfied and ridiculed players repeatedly get told to deal with it or quit, guess what they do? If newbies doing quests get rolled by a full opponent partly shouting "noob", "rubbish", "just quit", guess what those newbies do? One has to realise at one point that the low player base is a consequence of the misbehaving tocix players and poor management, not the other way round.

@Rin I am worried players might still be abusing unintended or illicit ways to play the game like:

- Buying Kinah for real money (RMT)
- Buying Accounts for real money
- Botting (no further explanation needed, since it is obviouse - the names for the botlegions can shout louder "We are bots, we know you dont give a nyerk"
- Hacking (Noanimation, Runspeed, Porting, Gliding, and so on)
- Forming up for group Arena in a way it was sure not intended

You talking about writing to the support, and give some evidence. How many email does it take till some shugo in your office starts to do his job?
What kind of evidence is required, to open your eyes?
It is nyerking obviouse, just go out and take a look what is going on in your nyerking game!

IF YOU BREAK OUT OF THE MAP, you should not do it.

If ppl break out the map by a bugg or a glitch, how do you expect them to not do it? I mean how would you manage to not be a victim by a bugg/glitch?

Dear NC-Soft-Shugo pls stop writing nonsense, pls stop trolling your community and clients, start doing your work!

Also why should a player, that is already paying to play this game, start spending his ingame time (that he payed for!) watching other players hacking, collecting evidence and writing an email to a support, that you already know they dont give a nyerk.

Think about this. Would you go to a grocery store and start sorting the wares and cleaning the shop?

Do your work by yourself!

And if you not planing to do anything about all this issues, at least tell us "We dont give a nyerk about our clients"