YO cyan REMOVE THIS NOW STUPID AZZ EVENT...

Valedia-DN

If an event isn't to your liking, you can just ignore it. It's not in your way or anything. No one is forcing you to participate. Some people, believe it or not, like this event. I don't get it either, but everyone is different, right?

Why are you so worried about the current event?

Yes, it is a P2W one, but actually is not properly done and I will be so surprised if they are really selling arcade tokens in BCM (In a decent amount).

Why I said this? Ok. each token cost 1 dollar, and the rewards you can get are so cheap compared to prices ingame. So using $100 in tokens will give you some rewards so small than maybe could be bought in the broker with $25-40, just converting the money in kinah. Actually in this moment RMTs prob get more money than NCSoft. 

You do not think in the same way? ok. lets see. The best rewards are Harvester gear items. All of them in the broker in large quantities, cause we had them in the last 2 events. The weapon box is the most expensive of those and cost the same than 15-20 arcade tokens. Maybe even less if you know how to convert your coins in kinah. Most of the rewards on the minigame are so cheap or useless. Temperings and Omegas cost similar than 1-2 tokens. Few new skins but not that impresive. Your chances to reach level 8 are not so high.... Doing that in "frenzy" more complicated.... I think the right price for the arcade tokens could be 20-30 ncoins. 

IMO:  oh come on! just convert $10-15 to kinah and buy the damm weapon box in the broker :P 

And this things happens to them cause THEY NEVER PLAY THE GAME. 

I can´t believe that you put so few attention. Is your money. You pay your bills and food with the money earned in Aion and the other games. Is your business. At least try. Remember that not everyone will convert that money to kinah using your ncoins. Try to be more responsible with your work or some ilegal RMT will take your money. Just a suggestion. 

Yes azzmaria you are correct that all those gears are on the broker, but the point i'm trying to make is that just as we all need better gears to benefit each other in the long run i dont see why i need to line these players pockets with billions of kinah for a free event item so in my crazy mind it seems to be best for me to give the money to ncsoft rather than the greedy players who did nothing to get it but want so much for it...

You need to "line these player's pockets" because -they- took the time to farm the events to get the items. You could have done the same and chose not to. It isn't greed to want to be paid for your work or for your good fortune.

You seem to be behaving in a rather paranoid fashion, @Valedia-DN. You are going to enjoy the game more if you relax.

Aly your are one of them so u must reply in this manner but make no mistake your are alonmg with them out yo damn mind...

If someone go and farm and get the ap bow none via event then yes i would see paying for that version of it cuz i know it took work to obtain but the event chest ones is pure bs which took no work rather than stinking luck and u want to get paid for being lucky lol...

"One of them"? Who is "them"? If you mean those that actually play the game? Yes. That's me. I actually play. I will take advantage of all the free goodies that NCSoft puts in the game.. considering they put them in the game so that all of us can take advantage of them. If I get something I don't need or don't want, I sure as hell am going to sell it on the broker. If the item is going for a billion, I will probably put it up for just shy of that. But I am not going to hand it out for free to those that sit around and do nothing.

By your way of thinking, I am supposed to sit afk all day and then cry when others that play the game have nice things and I have nothing. I should cry and wring my hands because none of those people that did play the game are willing to just gift me the items they worked for or were fortunate enough to get. I should do nothing and be given everything.

I would rather be one of "them" rather than be one of you, @Valedia-DN

Just now, Raefu-DN said:

Welcome to Aion 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Still haven't figured out NC has gone full P2W? It's not going anywhere, their 2017 quarterly earnings report proved that.

You aren't understanding what the OP is saying. He is saying he -wants- to pay NCSoft to win. He wants to just buy things from the BCM. What he is speaking out against is events that give players nice items for free and those players that then sell those things to other players. He wants to pay NCSoft, not greedy, evil players.

54 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

All i am saying is if u get some endgame item from a none time consuming event or w/e i dont believe you should charge prices based on the rarity of it but try to remember it cost you nothing so why charge as if it did unless its just pure greed... 

So... player A earns a "rare item" the hard way and puts it to broker for 1b. Next day event stars and players B, C and D get the same "rare item" for free from the event, because they're lucky and by your logic, put it to broker for 1m. 

Now, question for 10 mazecreatures: Who is going to buy the hard-earned "rare item" from player A, if they see those almost free ones? Isn't it unfair to player A to devalue their effort?

35 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

the buyer would not know which is which but the seller of the item knows how he got it and knows it cost him nothing to obtain so why go after such a high gain if not just to be greedy

Do you really think, that repeatedly calling everyone greedy will guilt trip them enough to give you stuff for free? Good luck with that.

Archived