Fix the Exp gain from Apsa final Reward Quest or Active permantly EXP buff

Hello, in past patch the apsaranta reward from the final 4/4 quest was ok, getting couple final rewards per week was a good source of exp or fair enought to buy duttys from RENOWN NPCs, experience marks its the most value thing in this version and now without exp buff during weekds and with the final reward from those quest limited just for 1 per week is not great. i would like to know what makes you to remove both things from game when we really need both or at least one, we need something to keep farming and keep the game going, this post is for our friendly GM i know you guys barealy play the game but at least hear the community , hope we get some respond about this issue that you can fix by one simple buff.

2 hours ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

Hello, in past patch the apsaranta reward from the final 4/4 quest was ok, getting couple final rewards per week was a good source of exp or fair enought to buy duttys from RENOWN NPCs, experience marks its the most value thing in this version and now without exp buff during weekds and with the final reward from those quest limited just for 1 per week is not great. i would like to know what makes you to remove both things from game when we really need both or at least one, we need something to keep farming and keep the game going, this post is for our friendly GM i know you guys barealy play the game but at least hear the community , hope we get some respond about this issue that you can fix by one simple buff.

I was told to get more than 1 missions per group, you need renown level 3 or more.

So it would be like this in theory:

• Renown level 1 = 1/1 missions
  • Renown level 2 = 1/1 missions
  • Renown level 3 =2/2 missions
  • Renown level 4 = 3/3 missions
  • ...etc.
Edited by Arhangelos

For dispatch rewards:

And for XP, have you run the Steel Rake event instance every day?

• Main path floor mobs (x66):
    • Level 80
    • XP 1,292,410 (for level 85 characters / 1,846,300 base)
  • Top of tower mobs (a few):
    • XP 2,226,914 (for level 85 characters / 3,181,307 base)
  • Miniboss (x3):
    • Level 85
    • XP 100,000,000
    • HP 1,000,000
    • Physical Defense 11,209
  • Final Boss:
    • Level 85
    • XP 200,000,000
    • HP 6,000,000
    • Physical Defense 15,349

30 minutes ago, The Secret Cow Level said:

For dispatch rewards:

And for XP, have you run the Steel Rake event instance every day?

• Main path floor mobs (x66):
    • Level 80
    • XP 1,292,410 (for level 85 characters / 1,846,300 base)
  • Top of tower mobs (a few):
    • XP 2,226,914 (for level 85 characters / 3,181,307 base)
  • Miniboss (x3):
    • Level 85
    • XP 100,000,000
    • HP 1,000,000
    • Physical Defense 11,209
  • Final Boss:
    • Level 85
    • XP 200,000,000
    • HP 6,000,000
    • Physical Defense 15,349

did you know we need over 170 marks per week just to buy the stuff from NPCs,  without getting scrolls from demaha, stones from lakrum, and feathers to gain refinent from CKT do you think those small soucers of exp its enought?

and i dont even want to mention the new crafting from aetherforing for item collection 50 marks per item

15 hours ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

did you know we need over 170 marks per week just to buy the stuff from NPCs,  without getting scrolls from demaha, stones from lakrum, and feathers to gain refinent from CKT do you think those small soucers of exp its enought?

and i dont even want to mention the new crafting from aetherforing for item collection 50 marks per item

The truth is that the XP buff we got was only because we didn't have the autohunt in every map. Now that we have it we are supposed to be 24/7 online, either playing it actively or having it auto hunt. And of course 8.2 FEXP boost made us all level 9 in every map which gives us the feeling we have to buy everything possible.

No active XP will ever be enough for the amount of marks we need weekly. Even if you auto-hunt 24/7 the XP will not be enough even for half of it.

~

They also made Apsaranta much tougher, the lower mobs are so hard you can't train them and aoe them like before. Getting higher renown levels is hard because now we have more quests but with less FEXP each and it seems like a hustle trying to finish all of them daily. In the long run it is better this way though because once you are high enough, filling 4x quests for every mission will be super easy.

21 hours ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

These are some good points. In addition to these, the weekly renown reduction is just too much, 65% at level 9. Some of us have multiple toons that are level 9 renown in different regions. 65% reduction is a LOT. Also gaining  renown in APSA is taking forever now,  especially for under geared individuals.  Did you guys even think about this before implementing something that even discourages the players further not to PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE... When will you guys learn how to do business please... We are here to help... Pay attention to your customer's needs and feedback...

8 minutes ago, Sedulicious-DN said:

These are some good points. In addition to these, the weekly renown reduction is just too much, 65% at level 9. Some of us have multiple toons that are level 9 renown in different regions. 65% reduction is a LOT. Also gaining  renown in APSA is taking forever now,  especially for under geared individuals.  Did you guys even think about this before implementing something that even discourages the players further not to PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE... When will you guys learn how to do business please... We are here to help... Pay attention to your customer's needs and feedback...

I absolutely agree in every complain about Apsaranta.

It is made so when you reach level 5 in every faction you then earn a fighting spirit armor box in every mission which would be great! But good luck getting to level 5 and most importantly will they keep the factions like this or are we going to get another reset on them and change of name? Once we manage to get a high level on the factions... there they go renaming the factions and making the previous ones obsolete.

There are more quests in number than before and they give less FEXP, so overall it shouldn't be that big of a problem. But mobs are so much tougher from middle and below (the top layer mobs remained as easy as they were). I could train a ton of mobs and aoe them and now in lower part of Apsaranta I could die if I took more than 8~9 mobs!

The absolute worst part is that you can't flip a camp like we did with 2~3 people before. Camps are so tough now that you need a good group or a mini alliance! And this makes questing impossible. You have to spend all day in Apsaranta hoping someone flips the camp you need to make the quest.

If we didn't need the camp to make a quest (like 11 and 12 camps), then I personally wouldn't have a problem at all, but the way it is, I won't even hit level 3 in any faction anytime soon.

~~

8.2 Apsaranta is absolutely not solo friendly even worse if you are not very geared. If you ever find yourself without anyone to do something, you might as well leave the map.