Game kinda behaving like ass, multiple CTDS, hidden from task manager and stuff.

Dorito

THIS!!
My game CHUGS in Inggision, any of the new regions really. Takes so long to load it, and I straight up crash every time I return out of Besh.

Don't tell me to check system requirements. My PC runs current AAA games flawlessly.

Edited by Pyromage

Also to add from my friend Buebear: 

"can u add to ur post about ppl unable to play since the recent update without it crashing every 5 mins

and nc not providing any support"

Please answer these tickets properly. We pay for this service. Thank you.

Today I have spent 18 mins trying to OPEN THE LAUNCHER. 😃

It just wouldn't load and I had to force-close it on task manager. SOMETIMES it would give me an "can't connect to server" error, but most of the times it just sit there trying to load the login form. The launcher legit didn't even open the login form.

Another friend had that issue last week, and I have it from time to time too.

No AV, nothing is blocking the Launcher. Everything else works online...

26 minutes ago, Load said:

Today I have spent 18 mins trying to OPEN THE LAUNCHER. 😃

It just wouldn't load and I had to force-close it on task manager. SOMETIMES it would give me an "can't connect to server" error, but most of the times it just sit there trying to load the login form. The launcher legit didn't even open the login form.

Another friend had that issue last week, and I have it from time to time too.

No AV, nothing is blocking the Launcher. Everything else works online...

I get all the issues you mention myself too with the launcher. It acts like malware sometimes.

I personally play retail but all the pathogens you mention also happen there. The worst part is that sometimes if the Aion client crashes I cannot open a new one because it says that the "game is still running", but as the title mentions the aion client is now hidden from task manager so you cannot force close it, thus you have to restart your pc for this malware called Aion to close and thus try again to open it.

They keep implementing errors to the game by design.