Weekly Server Maintenance - June 8, 2022 [Aion]

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Monthly GP Reset

Thank you!

Nothing to do , bugged apsa quests can only do once a week , reknown drop big time tsk tsk worst and worst .. @Rinthe event made is so ugly and waste on time please give us something to do next week like some pvp event or a event that will push people to pvp so that your pay to win players will enjoyed their payed paragon equipments thanks

I was hoping the event would be over and we would get a new one. It is not so much that I hate the event as much as I dislike the rewards and how time consuming it seems for the rewards.

We need stormwing event, once a year we get to choose which apostle we want via a select-able box and this year we didn't get it.
~~

10 hours ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

Nothing to do , bugged apsa quests can only do once a week , reknown drop big time tsk tsk worst and worst .. @Rinthe event made is so ugly and waste on time please give us something to do next week like some pvp event or a event that will push people to pvp so that your pay to win players will enjoyed their payed paragon equipments thanks

You need to be renown level 3~4 and more to do the missions 2 times, and level 5 to do them 3 times. As for renown drop that is a 8.2 thing, just leave you char to auto hunt for less than 1 hour and he will get it back (and if you see me grinding I am afk grinding renown, so do not kill me)

Few weeks ago my aion freezes up after 20-30 mins game play . Now after maintenance updates (6/8/2022) ...complete send log error after clinking NC Launcher start tab  ( both Windows 10 Alienware laptop and Windows 11 Alienware R11 Auora Desktop) . So this is not Windows problem I hope ...........Anyone else experiencing this ?  Do we need to move on now ? ...sad because I still enjoy this game . Hit me up if there's any fix . Thanks !

• Rin unpinned and unfeatured this topic
On 6/8/2022 at 7:20 PM, Arhangelos said:

I was hoping the event would be over and we would get a new one. It is not so much that I hate the event as much as I dislike the rewards and how time consuming it seems for the rewards.

We need stormwing event, once a year we get to choose which apostle we want via a select-able box and this year we didn't get it.
~~

You need to be renown level 3~4 and more to do the missions 2 times, and level 5 to do them 3 times. As for renown drop that is a 8.2 thing, just leave you char to auto hunt for less than 1 hour and he will get it back (and if you see me grinding I am afk grinding renown, so do not kill me)

Of course i will kill you